Chapter 39: Cabin

During the wee hours of the next morning. He removes his hand to run it through my hair. Everything is going to be okay. You're going to see our kids again today. I curled into him deeper and signed into his chest "BATES".

Mimi you are safe here with me and your siblings. I fell back asleep again. Seconds later he woke up to walk to our kitchen. He brews some coffee for them to drink, puts out mugs on the island, and starts cooking breakfast for us to eat. My siblings walked in next. Ella kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning Aaron," they greeted. He replied to them in unison " Morning guys." They got their coffee from the pot. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. Minutes after that both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and hot chocolate. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by the with reading her newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they went to their police station.

Game plan for today Blue Eyes. 

1.The condo so you could take a shower.

2. Papa and Mama Warren for the kids.

3. any store on the way up.

4. The Cabin!!!

Both of us got on the subway to head to his place. Later on, We walked to the condo and he opened it. Blue Eyes went to the bathroom to get ready. I am waiting on the couch. Roger came out dressed and feeling clean.

Next stop on our list is his parents house. I rang the doorbell as we waited on their doorstep. His dad answered the door. Kids come on in next to see you again. Hun we have visitors. Jon came downstairs to see who it is. The four of us walked into the kitchen. Greetings are exchanged between us. All of them looked down at my wrists. I left the room and head upstairs.

The last we saw her she was okay. Let's sit down around the table. I will tell you what happened. Our ex roommate and coworker got a little aggressie while doing it front of her. It did hurt her for weeks. A friend of mine and her brother got those made for her.

Oh My God another injury. You should put her in a glass case. I think  that she wouldn't like very much. She is the reason why we came home. I am taking her to see a doctor her. Most importantly she also misses the kids.

Mom!!!! the munchkins exclaimed. I hugged and kissed them. They gave me the same look that their grandparents and Uncle did downstairs. Let's get you guys packed for a trip. "Where are we going mom?" they asked. " Upstate New York to your dad's cabin," I replied to them.

I will take that for you mom. The three of us went into the kitchen. Blue Eyes took our pride and joys in his arms for hugs. You come to my Cupcake. Aw!!! look at this beautiful family. We exchanged our greetings with his parents and brother. Have fun with your parents Conner and Miranda. Okay we will, they replied to their grandparents. Each one of them had three kisses on their cheek. Blue Eyes grabbed his car keys.