Chapter 24: Meeting Solano part 4

"Is there any hotels or motels between here and the jail ?" he asked. " Yes Johnny, " she answered giving him a kiss.  Mike told me before we left to get a room. She won't want knowing what happened. Okay, I am going to go get the phone book and a suit case.

The three of us found a nice in between there and the jail. Johnny booked a room for us. As for Lucy is busy packing. I went across the to her room. Tia , are you going to help me pack. Of course, I am Lucy," I replied.

Mike seems to be the brother that you never had but always wanted. Yes, I was an only child until I got placed at Graceland when my mom died. Tia, I am sorry to hear that. I guess that is another thing we have in common. "Do you have any pictures of her?" I asked. " Yes, we do Tia you want to see one," she answered.

This is one of her and my dad just before she died. I think that you look like her. "Thank you Tia," she told me. " Your Welcome," I replied. Johnny told me that you want the meet the Solano men.

Let me give you a warning from right now. They aren't exactly the nicest. Johnny can tell you storied for days. Your going to meet tomorrow. I am not a family of the family business.

Johnny is in her room with us. He gave her the earlier kiss back. My girlfriend gave you the details on her dad and brother. I saw a picture of her mom. We also started packing the suitcase.

Please have some alone time. You go have some alone time with each other. Leave your cell phone with me. Don't want Lucy to get jealous. "Okay Cuddly. We are going be across the hall," my brother told me. Both of them gave me a kiss.

I called my twin on face time. Dial tone kept ringing until he answered.

phone call
Me: Hey Roger
Roger: Mimi
Me: How are you?
Roger: good and you
Me: better
Roger: Where's John?
Me: Having a work out session
Roger: Lucia
Me: yeah, she's been trying to get it since earlier
Roger: oh

Me: The hotel is booked
Roger: good
Me: What about the team?
Roger: they are good
Me: you have Pedro
Roger: in my bed

Me: and Pumpkin Pie
Roger: you know me so well but you're missing one person
Me: Who?
Roger: Mimi

Me: Text you later
Roger: Okay
Me: bye
Roger: Love you

End of call

They took a shower each alone. Later on, both of them joined me in my room. We decide to pack the car. The three of us head to the kitchen for dinner. Our meal is laid in front of us on the table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the tables. Both of us joined Lucy at her dining room tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys v s girls group. The girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. John unpacked the dishwasher. As for Mom washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. The guys are getting ready our cooler with drinks and ice.