Chapter 5: Cleaning Our Room

Reference to Laundry Day Part 2

Previously in Ballerinas

The other concerned agents and roommates hurried downstairs to find me lying on the floor in pain. Our dad found Donnie's old guitar flung on the couch. As for Mikey gently pulls me away from him to go on the porch together. He examines my back once we are settled on the swing. Mimi, you are hurt. I know that Roger. Everyone is looking at Roo. They know that he did his to me. My other brother just looked down at the floor very guilty.

Moments after that we came into the house again. The girls are standing in our kitchen. He grabs the first aid kit while answering she has a huge bruise on her back. Both of us head to his room. Mikey patches me up on the bed. All I want to do now is sleep.

I forgot Donnie's old guitar downstairs in our family room. Jakes brings it upstairs for me. He knows that it's my favorite thing even though it's not Mike's. Before leaving the room he gave me a kiss and grabs the first aid kit to take it downstairs with him. "Thank you, Jakes for the guitar," my twin told him. " Your welcome Levi," he replied.

Story time

I went upstairs to work on something in our room. Nat follows right behind me. "Where"s my favorite shirt?"I asked. " Super Agent honestly I don't know, she replied to me. Moments after that question is out in the open she turned down the radio volume so the others couldn't hear what is going on. Our bedroom is torn apart by me searching for the shirt causing me to start having a panic attack.

Jakes notices that I am being way to quiet which isn't in my character. On his way up to our room he picks up Mike's throw for me. A few seconds later walks into our room. It looks like a category five hurricanes passed through here. When he is done settling on our bed gently pulls me towards him to wrap it around my body. I looked up at the Pointe shoes on out bedroom wall and started to relax into his arms. Jakes sits there trying to figure out what I want to say to him. I am trying to find a comfortable position for my body. We lay on the bed together as he starts to tell me about the music box that Pumpkin Pie has now.

The bus line case brought Mike home as a lead. Parts of you remind me of Lena a little. She was a beautiful dancer and human trafficking victim that got attached to Paige. Both of them became friends in a bus station also she had promised to get her out of that house. Mike got involved went in that house but of course she ended up dying in front of him.

Chapter 5: Cleaning Our Room

Minutes after he settled on the bed I got up to start cleaning our room. Briggs told me what's going on with your back. Everyone knows that Mikey is a neat freak. You really shouldn't be bending over at all Mimi. Nat and I will clean up for you; he begged pulling me to the bed.