Chapter 47

PS:

I know that  Demi Lovato looks nothing like me.  Just pretend for this chapter that she is  me sitting  on Mikey's bed playing it.

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into our room. Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went out the door for a park. Seconds later I did the same thing. My braces are put on for a few minutes.

 I sat playing the guitar on his bed

I sat playing the guitar on his bed. Mikey came in again sweaty from his run for a shower. Within minutes I relocated to the kitchen. His coffee is already on and brewing a mug. As I found myself a tumbler in the dishwasher.

Our houses are now alive and noisy. Jakes brews some coffee for them to drink. As for Nat came into the kitchen. They greeted each other. Within minutes she took out a glass for herself and the mugs.

George and mom are cooking our breakfast at the stoves. As for Nat took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. We hang out around the kitchen. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are siting on the couch using his coffee table. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, they locked the front doors. All of them head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for my family went to their missions.

Meanwhile in our condo in New York just chilling. Blue Eyes went into the next room to answer the phone. Seconds later he walks to me again. Darren is coming over in a few minutes. He will be bringing food with him.

 He will be bringing food with him

Food and Blaine are the worst mix. It was because of him that we got together. Yeah, I remember those days. Soon after that he arrives at the condo. "What's up my friends?" he asked. " Everything is good right now," we replied.