Chapter 31: Intervention

PS:

Image that I am hugging Johnny in this picture.

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my sisters room. Mikey woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he is runs down the beach. Our dog  joins him waiting for his usual pet. They enjoyed this alone time together.

Our houses are now alive and noisy. John brews some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. Minutes after that I walked into our kitchen. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Cuddly, I know that you aren't talking to anyone else in the house.

As for John is now cooking breakfast at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The team sets the kitchen table together. Mikey grabs a water bottle from our fridge then heads upstairs. He took a quick shower and got dressed. Later on, he greeted everyone else while giving us our usual kisses in their respected area.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the table. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for the team went to their missions.

As for Jakes to the store to get some stuff to stock his place. Jakes is anticipating Mikey asking him for us to stay there for a while. He left a note on the door of the room that was supposed to be his son's. Don't go in here Twins it is very messy. He did one more quick before leaving it again.

Johnny drove us over to his mom's house. Minutes after that we walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell. She came to answer the door. Lucia is standing behind her.We are allowed to go inside of the house. All of us exchanged greetings to each other. I am so happy to see you again Lucy. Same here with you Tia. Kids go to the table.

I walked to the fridge for some beer. Soon after that I sat down like Mama T asked us. Mom I have some bad news for you. "What is it Baby?" she asked. "Mexico didn't work out like we wanted it too," he replied to his mom.

 "Mexico didn't work out like we wanted it too," he replied to his mom

Mama T just looked at us with big eyes. The jail trip was a total bust. As for my kid brother touched her. Most guys always touch mi hija. The only expectation to that rule is us. My Cuddly made it very when she moved in at Graceland. Years had passed and she is still all over the guys and I.

A flashback cued and left me different. Soon after that I went to his room. Lucia go make sure that she is okay. I am crying when she came to me. Tia it's okay I am here with you. My friend kept comforting me until I fell asleep in my brothers pants.