Chapter 51

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my twin's room. Mikey woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he ran down the beach. Our dog is waiting for his usual pet. They enjoyed this alone time together.

Our houses are now alive and noisy. I woke up to get ready for work. Daddy is already in the kitchen brewing some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my chocolate to leave it on the island. Both of us greeted each other. I took out a glass and the mugs.

George and mom are currently cooking our breakfast at the stoves. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. Mikey grabs a water bottle then heads upstairs. He took a shower and got dressed. Later on, he returns to greet everyone else while giving us our kisses in their respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabs our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us went to the cars or trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. My family went to their missions.

George and I hung out with the girls. All of us enjoyed this time together. Later on, Abby leaves to go do some work. Fiona and Mel stay behind. This is something that we don't usually do during the work week.

Moments after that we are now Graceland bound that afternoon. They park in our driveway. Mel checks our mailbox. I opened the front door to go inside the house. George closes it behind us.

We put down our stuff on the couch. George went into the kitchen to get drinks. I followed behind him for snacks. The girls chose a show for us to watch. We are now relaxing. Our shoes are kicked off.

I went upstairs to take a quick bath. The team came home from work. Everyone is greeting each other in our family room. I returned to do the same thing with them. George and the girls exchanged goodbyes to us. They went back to his place.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Everyone went into their own directions. I worked on reports for some of our missions. This took a few hours. As for the team just relaxed together. Mikey played the guitar for a while.

Once I am finished with the reports he came over to our room. We jammed with each other on the bed. I wrote a new song during this time. My twin helped me out with that because it is a duet. The team listened in and enjoyed it.

George and mom are cooking dinner at our stoves. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables. We are hanging out around the kitchen. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and the girls cleared the tables. I wiped down all the surfaces with a rag. As for Roo unpacks the dishwasher. Mom and dad wash the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. The guys are getting our cooler ready with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later on, we head to the beach. Bonfire time begins that night. Drinks are passed around the circle.

Storytime is in full swing right now. A long break is taken to get refills for our drinks. Jokes are also during this time. Our laughs are heard from each end of the beach. Within minutes the stars shone brightly over our heads as the fire crackled in front of us.

I walked back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival left the lights on for the others and put my bottle. Seconds later I went upstairs to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Mikey follows my cue. We changed rooms in our house.

Mikey is next to me on the chaise. We are cuddling with each other. Seconds later he begins reading it to me. I took it from him to read my chapters. There's one more passing of the book to it's owner. It is rested on the table.

Seconds later our family came in dragging the cooler with them. As for the older members add their bottles to our sinks. The younger ones threw away their juice boxes in the bins. I unpacked the cooler. Mikey threw away the bottles and dumps the ice. Our family heads upstairs to get ready for bed.

They returned to the family room. All of them sat on the couch or in it's surrounding areas. Our tv sets are turned on. Jakes chose something for them to watch from the box. Both of us are talking to each other.

We stretch our legs after a while of sitting down. Everyone stood up to mention goodnights to each other. Mikey gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team did the same thing with my cheeks. I start writing on a random piece of paper.

Mel went to bed. The pair of us moved over to the couch. Mikey is now cuddling with our big sister. I am sitting on the ground between our couch and the coffee table. Nat joins me on the opposite side. His fingers are running through my hair.

I am working on a report that needs to get done before I go to bed. Soon after that, it is saved on our computer. Pedro is waiting for me in the bed. Counting sunglasses begins right now. Within minutes I am asleep in our bed.

Meanwhile in our family room with the team still watching tv. Laughter is dying down right now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads upstairs to their own rooms. Nat walks into our room to join her dolphin. Everyone else joins Mel in dreamland that night.