Chapter 28: Talking About Therapy

PS: 

Please disgard  Louis Litt from Suit. Just think that it is me.

Hours passed now it's 2:45 in the morning on the west coast. My body tenses in his arms. Sweat begins to form and drop. Pedro is clutched even closer to my body. As for his necklace is the only warmth against my skin. Soon a flashback is cue.

flashback

We are in a full interrogation room. A cop is standing in the corner. Your hand is on her thigh Johnny. Jr picks up on that and points it out. She is going to freak out and it's not like I am going to mess with her in any way shape and or form.

Junior got the bright idea and tried it too. There's a huge difference between you and him. He keeps it strictly professional because I left rules for them. You are just a scumbag that likes to sell innocent girls for no good reason. "Officer can I hit him," I asked. " Of course , you can Tia," he replied. I stood up and hit him across his face.

Before I leave the interrogation room that morning. Lecture time begin. I have been drugged and abuse long before I met Lucia. There's one important person on my side she is an DEA agent other then Johnny who is sitting with me. A Tinkerbell in the world of Disney  is a little fairy that fixes things.

I walked out of the room slamming the door. Tia is dead serious. Minutes after that they looked at him like you know her. He is still talking to them. You see we are Federal Agents. Later on, he joins us in the observation room. John bends down to pull me into his arms.

end of flashback

" Tia Maria," his voice is slightly higher then a whisper. " Whose room am I in ?" I asked. John's? " No, Baby's." he replied. As if on cue she runs into her room. I curled into him even further then before. She just had another flashback.

As for our house is on full alert hearing the use of my full name is never used on a daily basis. The guys check in next with us. Mom sends Fiona a quick text letting her know to tell both George and the guys. Our younger sister passes by too. He follows suit telling Abby and our CO's.

Our houses are almost alive and noisy now. Jakes is brewing some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. The rest of our fellow roommates and co workers joined him. Nat took our a glass for herself and mugs for everyone else.

George and mom cook breakfast at our stoves. As for Nat did the same with the rest of the place settings. Daddy runs up our tray with drinks and yogurt. The team sets our kitchen tables together. Our meals are almost ready.

We woke up together that morning to neaten ourselves up. Mikey makes up his girlfriends. Seconds later we noticed the tray and down our drinks to take it to the kitchen with us. " Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Fashionably Late," they greeted. " Morning Troop," We replied. As for my twin kissed his girlfriend.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I used the island. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us headed to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for the team went to their missions.

Mikey stays and waits for George to pick us up. He took out the Taylor Swift CD from his car. Soon after that George pulls up to let us load into the car. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. As for Mikey says hi to him.