Chapter 13: Wayne

Reference to The Line and Connects

My name is Wayne Zelanski. I am the other DEA agent in the house. This makes Donnie's and Mike's old bedroom mine. Johnny and I are close friends. I totally forgot to mention that Paige all kinds of hot.

As for my nickname Bates. The story behind that I got caught on the clock making out. Surveillance is boring this made it fun at least for me. We went on a mission together. She was undressing in front of us.

End of flashback

Before this happens, she plays with his gum. Paige left the room with a box of pizza in her. The code was Frances looks hungry. "Who the hell is Frances?" Bates states. "She is Finch's pet," my big sister answers.

Later when all of them arrived home. A fight starts between Mike and Wayne. When we were at Finch's earlier you zoned out. Paige was the one you had it with that time in surveillance. My twin threw punch.Everyone in this house knows that Paige is mine. His voice is filled with jealousy.

I pulled them apart from each other. There's one more sentence in this exchange.You are the hungry one, my twin stated. Mikey went to the swing. Go to your room I will deal with you later. Seconds later I am on the porch.

Mikey is still trying to calm down from that fight. I know that you aremad at him.Of course, he has to go after my heart and soul.We liked each other since last summer. There's only one thing that I can tell you fight for her.

Within minutes I went upstairs to his room. Listen to me, I am smart.I know that you like my sister but she is taken already. "Mike, is he also in your pants?" he asked. "It isn't the topic right now," I replied. You don't know this fact about us. He is my twin brother. Bates grabs my arm roughly.

Meanwhile with us alone in room. I moved closer to the bed to check under the pillow. When I came up empty looked in the drawer and found the gun.Bates keeps the show going for the next two or three minutes. Leave me alone. I held the gun to a part of his body that I could reach. Try to touch me one more time with your hand and I'll shoot you.

Go to Johnny's room now. Jakes passes by on the way to his room. I will handle this for you, Ninja. Please give me the gun. Tia isn't one of your little sex toys that you can hurt. Looks like you have feelings for her. "Yes, I do but not in the way you think.I lay down on his bed. Johnny is surprised to sees me.

"Are you okay Cuddly?" he asked looking me over. "No," I replied letting him take what Bates just did to me. Let's go find Mikey. We went to beach.The pair of us sat next to him on the sand.

I sat down between them. Our dog sensed that something was wrong. He is laying down in front of me. Cuddly has bruises on her arms. My twin my arms to see for himself. She won't tell me anything.

Texting

The girls: Hey Mikey

Mike: Hey girls

The girls: How are you?

Mike: Pissed

The girls: fine thanks

Mike: rookie's hurt again

The girls: Jakes is mad. There's a meeting.

Mike: We will be there soon

The girls: bye

Mike: see you soon

End of texting

We took a walk to Abby's apartment. BD runs to her. Guys you want to come in.Of course, just for a few minutes until we go home. I went straight to the couch. Mikey it's okay I am going right there. As for our dog follows me.

She isn'tacting like the usual upbeat version of herself. Yeah, we know she hasn't told us yet. I think she wants to stay here because it's safe. Let me know what the problem is guys. I wouldn't mind having her for a while.BD likes how that sounds.

Graceland bound for us that afternoon. We walked into the house together. Jakes calls a house meeting.Girls watch some t v, he told us. Everyone else walks to his room. As for Wayne tries to enter but the door slams on him.

Levi, you are not going to like what I am going to tell you. "Does it have something to do with Mimi?" he asked. "Yes, it does. Bates was doing it in front her after your fight," Jakes states. My other brother spoke that's way she was in my room earlier.We need to relocate Nat and Tia right now.

As for my twin took out his phone.There was a quick call made to Abby. I know what happened to her now. Our newest roommatewas being a dumbass and in all his glory did it with her in the room. Everyone else was at a loss of words. Pumpkin Pie calms him down with her fingers in his hair.

I am going to go downstairs to check on her now.Bring them up when you are coming back.Mikey is in the family room. He tells our younger sister to turn off thet v.Pain took over in my hand. Soon after that he mixes a pill in yogurt and gets a water bottle. My snack is inhaled and washed down with the water.

As for Mikey picks me up in his arms. I am lying against his chest. There was a slight bounce to every step. We arrived to Jakes room.Roger tucks me in on his bed. I cuddled into his sheets.

When we were downstairs gave her a pill. She issleeping now.I will pack her bag. Nat does the same thing just with her clothes. As for Mikey puts the Les MizCD forme.

This is because he know that I will miss him.

Momsaysthat Nat should stay with George.A calm Mikey speaks Abby wants Mimi to stay with her for a couple of days.The girls are out of the house.Now let's deal with the elephant in our house. Johnny went over to Mikey's room. I know what you did to my sister and punched him.

Your Graceland's official punching bag. I don't want you near either of them from now on. "Are we clear?" he asked. "Crystal," Wayne replied. Okay, I will start packing.He went back to Jakes room for the verdict.

Let's get him out of here. She is going to be traumatized worse than when Bello drugged her. It has been a while that since she had a nightmare. This might be the thing that causes her to have another one. I should probably warn Abby about that and her wrists. Mimi's fine right now but when she gets there it might change.

A few minutes after that our doorbell rings. George and Abby came to pick us up.Let's go on theporch now. Abby just to let you know her wrists are hurt. It might hurt her again. My sister will also probably have a nightmare. The pair of them head into our house again.

I will help her take the bag. All four of us head to the cars.Mikey puts my bag in her trunk and gave me the usual forehead kiss.The guitar she had thatthe last time shewas by me. BD will keep her company.

After you guys left earlier he dragged his bed into my room. I put it next to the bed.She drove us to her apartment.We walked into the door. BD runs to my side greeting me.Slow down BD she's injured.He looks sad and curls up at my feet.