Chapter 38: New York

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on , he ran down the shoreline. BD is next to him waiting for his usual pet. They enjoyed this alone time together.

Our houses are now alive and noisy. I woke up to get ready for travelling. Roo brews some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. Both of us greeted each other. I took out a glass and the mugs.

George and mom are cooking breakfast at our stoves. I took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. Mikey grabs a water bottle from our fridge then went upstairs. He took a shower to get ready that morning. Later on, he returns greeting everyone while giving us our kisses in the respected areas.

Breakfast promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I sat on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed our stuff while exchanging our goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us head to the cars or trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for the team went to their missions.

Mikey drove us to the airport and parked in the garage. Both of us head to the gate that morning. I am settled with my phone out.

texting
Me: Hey Ella
Ella: hey Sweet T
Me: How are you?
Ella: good and you
Me: so so
Ella: Why?
Me: My wrists. Blue Eyes will tell you when we get home.
Ella: okay
Me: leave my keys with Andy.
Ella: will do
Me: bye
Ella: see you guys soon

End of texting

I put my cell phone away and turn to Mikey. Ella sends her regards.

The person at the ticket counter came over the radio. Boarding time begins for our flight back east. Soon our plane is full and the door shuts. Within minutes the captain introduces himself. All of flight attendants start doing their jobs. Food, drinks, and safety demo.

Mikey turns to me put them on now. This plane is to germy. I will do it when we get to the apartment. Okay , Rookie whatever you say. Both of us just enjoyed the flight. Soon it lands at JFK ( John F. Kennedy International Airport). Everyone is allowed to disembark the plane. We head to the baggage claim to get our bag. Later on, we decided to use the subway instead that afternoon. A long relaxing ride.

Minutes after that it pulls in our subway station. The pair of us walked over to our building. Andy greets us together. Here's your apartment keys that your sister left with me. Thank you Andy. Your welcome guys, he replied.

Upon our arrival I checked out mailbox. Apartment sweet apartment we are finally home. The pair of us went into our kitchen to put down the mail and my keys. Seconds later we did the same thing with the bag. Both of us head to the bathroom.

Our baths are taken apart from each other. I put on my braces for that day. Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. We ate and relaxed together as a group. This is only on the east coast. Dishes went into our sink.

Blue Eyes and I took a long nap. Soon after that we are in the kitchen again that afternoon. He starts cooking dinner at our stove. A few minutes after that I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got home from work at the same exact time.

My siblings greeted " Welcome home our Lovebirds." The pair of us replied to them in unison " Evening guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table. Ella and Chad gave us kisses on the cheeks. They head to the showers.

Both of us stayed in the kitchen. I am leaning against our kitchen counter. Blue Eyes came me the usual taste of his dish. My siblings are in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Usually during mealtime of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up . Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's , girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. We are cuddling with each other.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodbyes to my siblings and Blue Eyes. " Night Sweet T and Cupcake," they answered. As for Blue Eyes gave me the forehead kiss. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. All of them focused on the t v screen.

This is the first time we since you guys in years. "Yeah, I know we've been busy with work," he replied. Aaron, what's with all the suspense just tell us already. I am getting to that now. Both of us came home to take your sister to see Hank.

Doctor for what? She needs therapy. We noticed the mirrorball-que braces. "Do they have anything to do with it?" Yes guys, they do," Blue Eyes replied. Tia's wrists are in bad shape. A friend of mine and her brother got them made for her. Dancing With The Stars. You know that I was on that show for a season. So you know Derek then Corbin.

 So you know Derek then Corbin

"Of course I do," he replied. She even had a dance class with him. Both of them never finished it though. I know his sister. We worked together on Grease Live! My costar from High School Musical Vanessa Hudgens was in that with you. I've known her for years she's the sweetest.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Pedro. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, the group, and team say their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.