Chapter 23: Meeting Solano part 3

Our big sister closes the door behind her.  She gets into bed and covers herself kissing his jaw. Baby, I am now in the mood for a workout session now. You can stay and cuddle.  She wraps her arms around his waist from behind him. Minutes after that he is asleep with her.

Call Johnny now. He's busy with Rookie. Lucia just texted me. Our big sister looking through his text messages. She sounds genuinely worried about Joey. Yeah, I know that Baby. Junior's only in here when she isn't  sleeping with you.

 Junior's only in here when she isn't  sleeping with you

Meanwhile back in Tecate where I am left with Lucy for a few minutes. Johnny went to take a shower. She smells my teddy wondering why it smells like cologne. I told her in a sleepy voice that it is Mike's. Lucy on the bed with me to tell a story from her childhood. Soon after that Johnny is in the room again.

He joins us on the bed. Lucy looks at him get comfortable then move me to his chest. I am worn out from both the trip and my panic attack. She removes the headphones and turns off my mp3 player. Both of them lay peacefully on the bed together. I listened to his heartbeat while in dreamland.

Charlie, I don't know what to do with him right now. I will go talk to him for you. Your girlfriend is worried about what is going in that hard head. Get up now Levi please. Johnny is a phone call I am not afraid to do it. Okay I will talk.

I know that he is going to take care of her. She had a panic attack when they got to the house. Yeah, I am partly to blame for it. The Solano Estate in Mexico. Lucy told me that everything is okay.

Wait when did you have time to meet her. John told her to text me. As for Junior he's never in this room. He is going to be keeping me company for the duration of their trip. Roger hands her the phone look through my text messages.

I will talk to Briggs now. Let's see if we can work something out for you. She walks to daddy's room. Chuck, what is it? He asked. "Mikey's not having the whole Mexico thing," she answered. This is really bothering him.

Of course, he also died there Chuck. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to her. Sooner or later he has to get over that incident. He should've fought a little to keep her home. Little Mama would have found a way get there without him knowing. All of us know this and how stubborn those twins are.

 All of us know this and how stubborn those twins are

Meanwhile back at the estate in Mexico with us. You are such a good brother to her Johnny. I wish that Junior was like that with me as kids. Of course, she's the expectation to that rule. Tia isn't really your blood anyways. Yeah, she's had been living with us for a long time.

 Yeah, she's had been living with us for a long time