Chapter 30: Johnny's home

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my brothers room.  Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he runs down the beach. Our dog joins him waiting for his pet. They enjoyed this alone time togeether.

Our houses are alive and noisy. I took a quick bath to get ready. Jakes brews some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it in the tumbler on our island. Both of us exchanged our greetings to each other. I took a glass and the mugs.

George and mom cooks breakfast on the stoves. I took out the remainder place settings to put them it on the island. The team sets our kitchen table together. Mikey grabbed a water bottle from our fridge then head upstairs. He took a quick shower. Later on, he greeted everyone else while giving us our kisses in the respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I sat on the couch using our coffee table for our food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabs our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us heads to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for the team heads to their missions.

Fiona met up with us at the beach. Of course greeting were made between us. All of us used one car instead of driving separately to the destination. It also helped save gas. She gave me an even longer hug for her Mike.

Meanwhile back in Tecate with Johnny and Lucia packing their last minute things. As for Fiona joined George in the front. We are sitting in the back together. I am playing with the end of his shirt. The three of them are having a conversation with each other.

Soon after that the car stops in front of the store. All of us get out to close the doors. We walked into the store that morning. Fiona grabs a cart. The car is f ull in no time. We paid for everything in the cart and left.

Graceland bound for us that afternoon. My bodyguard pulls into the driveway to park. All of us get out the car. I opened the door for us to go inside. Mel checks the mailbox. Everyone grabs the bags to empty his trunk.

We put our stuff on the couch. All of us split up. George packs away the grocries. Both of us are on drinks and snacks duty. Fiona and my goddaughter found something to watch on t v. We are now relaxing together on the couch. Our shoes are kicked off.

I went upstairs to take a quick bath. The team came home from work. Everyone else greeted each other in our family room. Minutes after that I am in the room again. George and the girls exchanged their goodbyes to us. They head straight to his place.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sittin on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Roger sat in the living room talking to each other. Looks like someone is excited to see Lucia again. I am of course they are going to be tired after there flight back. Knowing John he'll take me to his moms tomorrow. Yeah, she is going to flip when she hears about the Mexico trip.

At least she know that I am safe. John gave that number to Jakes the other day. Yes, he did but you never called it. I am waiting to go there to see her. Jakes can take you. Yeah, I know that he can but I rather John.