Chapter 54: Meeting

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my twin's room. Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he ran down the beach. BD is wanting his usual pet. They enjoyed this alone time together.

Our houses are now alive and noisy. I woke up to get ready for the day ahead of me. Daddy is brewing some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. Both of us greeted each other. I took out a glass and the mugs.

George and mom are cooking breakfast over at our stoves. I took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. Mikey grabs a water bottle then heads upstairs. He took a shower to get dressed. Later on, he returns to greet everyone while giving us our usual kisses in their respected areas.

The team grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for my family heads to their missions.

George and I went to the bureau. He parks his car in the lot. Both of us went inside the building. Juan's office bound that morning. We greeted each other then sat in front of his desk. As for Ralph is on the line. The meeting has begun. We talked about a new mission for us. This mission will last for the next couple of weeks. I am glad to hear that Ralph.

Our greetings are exchanged. Juan gave me a kiss on the cheek. Graceland bound for us that afternoon. My bodyguard pulls into our driveway. I opened the door. George closes the door behind us.

We put down our stuff on the couch. George went into our kitchen to get drinks and snacks. I found something to watch on the tv. We are now relaxing together. Our shoes are kicked off at the edge of the rug.

I took a quick bath to change. The team got home from work. Everyone greeted each other in our family room. Seconds later I am in the room again. George mentioned goodbyes to us. My bodyguard went to his place.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Everyone splits up in our directions. I am in the phone room typing the notes that we wrote that morning together. The team is relaxing. My work is finished and saved. I laid down on our bed.

Mom is cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. We hang out around the kitchen together. Soon after that our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls and sisters cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. As for Roo unpacks the dishwasher. Mom and dad wash the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. The guys are getting our cooler ready with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later on, we went down to the beach. Bonfire time begins now. We settled down in our spots. Drinks are passed around the circle.

Storytime is in full swing now. A long break is taken to get refills for our drinks. Jokes are also told during this time. Our laughs are heard at each end of the beach. As for the stars shone brightly over our heads as the fire crackled in front of us.

I walked back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival left on the lights for the others and put my bottle in the sink. Seconds later I went upstairs to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Mikey follows my cue. We changed rooms in our house.

Mikey is sitting next to me on the chaise. We are cuddling with each other. Seconds later he begins reading the book to me. I took it from him to read my chapters. There's one more passing of the book. It's rested down on the table.

A few minutes after that the team came in dragging the cooler. The elders put their bottles in our sink. As for the younger ones threw away their juice boxes in the bins. I unpacked the cooler. Mikey threw away the bottles and dumps the ice. The team went upstairs to get ready for bed.

The team returns to our family room. All of them sat on the couch or in it's surrounding areas. Our tv sets are turned on. Jakes chose a show for them to watch. We are talking to each other on the chaise.

We stretch our a while of sitting down. Everyone stood up to mention goodnights to each other. Mikey gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team did the same thing just with my cheek. I use the bathroom.

Mel heads to bed. The pair of us changed room. Roger is cuddling with our big sister. I am sitting on the ground between our couch and the coffee table. Nat sat across from me on the other side. His fingers are running through my hair.

I played the guitar for a few minutes. Soon after that I put the guitar against the wall. Pedro is waiting for me. Counting sunglasses time begins. Minutes after that I am fast asleep.

The team is still watching tv. Laughing is dying down right now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads upstairs to their own rooms. Nat walks into our room to join her dolphin. Everyone else joins Mel soon in dreamland that night.