Chapter 45: Worried

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went outside to stretch and run around Central Park. Of course, he missed both the beach and our dog. Blue Eyes is glad to be home.

Our houses now alive and noisy. I woke up to get ready for the day ahead of me. Jakes brews some coffee for them to drink. As for Nat came into the kitchen next that morning. They greeted each other. Nat took out a glass and the mugs.

I woke up not to long after he left. My phone buzzed with a new text message from Val and Maksim. 

texting
Both: Hey Tia
Me: Hey Guys
Both: How are you?
Me: Good and you
Both: fine thanks
Me: You must know Derek
Both: of course we do
Me: DWTS family
Both: yes

Me: Both of you know about my class.
Both: of course. Derek sent us the footage and told us about your wrists.
Me: Wow!!! he worked really fast
Both: It's up to you Tia we would be happy to help you finish. We have a dance studio.
Me: Maybe just a meal with you and your signifince others.
Both: sounds like a plan
Me: Will bring my twin brother
Both: Bye Tia
Me: See you tomorrow at 5:00

End of texting

Mikey came in from his run sweaty and went to take a shower. I brewed a cup of coffee for him and start cooking breakfast at the stove. Don't push yourself to much Mimi. I heard from behind me. Let me do that for us. He mixed my hot chocolate to leave it on the counter.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I sat at the island. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Graceland took their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, they locked the doors. All of them head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. They went to their missions.

This is our plans for today Mikey. Cam will meet up with us somewhere in the city. My brother's best friend. Sounds like a good plan. He hasn't seen me in a while and like everyone else he's worried about me.

Derek and Julianne's friends from DWTS texted and want to spend some time with us. Okay that sounds good. We head to meet Cam that morning. " Good morning T," he greeted." I replied to him " Morning Cam." The guys did the same thing. I heard alot about you from your brother. All good things I hope Cam. For one thing you treat her very good. Yes I do Cameron.

Let's go chill out at our Happy hour spot T. Wait you guys do happy hour. Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays when you work late. I have company in them and Nick. Seconds after that I get home to change my clothes.

Soon after that lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone else dished out their food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey, Cam, and I are sitting at our own table. We ate together like one big happy family. The guys and I threw away our trash in the bin. After eating they put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I am glad that she feels safe with you Cam. We are heading home now. Come over to my condo. "No, I am not trying to intrude on the time you have with her," he told us. "I live with her in California," Mikey replied.

Okay Aaron since you twisted my arm. I want to do an experiment that isn't suitable to do out here with all the cameras around. Minutes after that we are settled in the condo. He gets a drink from our fridge. Please grab my wrists. Mikey films the whole thing.

Don't do that Cam. Tell me if it starts to hurt you. He did as I told him. A flashback is cued. My training kicks in and I fought back. Cam pulls me into a hug. You did amazing T. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Cam went back to his house. My brother sent the footage in the group chat.

texting

Team: whoa! Levi
Mikey: Rookie wanted to do an experiment.
Team: Did this just happen?
Mikey: Yeah
Team: give us his name
Mikey: Cam
Johnny: we are running him through the system
Mikey: ok

Team: he's clean
Mikey: She had a flashback
Team: What did he say?
Mikey: he told her to tell him if it hurt
Team: aww
Mikey: bye
Team: same here

end of texting

Both of us went into the bathroom with clothes and towels in our hands. Mikey had a condom. We went into the shower together. Seconds later he puts it on himself. Cake batter session starts. Mikey pounds into me from behind. I melt in his arms throwing my head back. Within minutes I am pushed against the wall. He changes the area turning me around to face him.

Seconds later he stretched my opening with three fingers. Mikey went in thrusting his growing cock. Moans and groans filled the enclosed area sounded a lot loud. He offers me some of discharge. Of course I gladly took his finger licking it off.

Mikey's cock softens and he took off the used condom. We soaped each other bodies. Soon after that we did our separate special areas. I stayed in the bathroom to change. As for Mikey went into his bedroom to change into his jammies.

As for George and mom are cooking dinner at our stoves. Nat took out the place settings on the island. The team sets our kitchen table together. We are hanging our kitchens. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using his coffee table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sister and the cleared the tables. I wiped down the surfaces. Mikey washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. I put away the other dishes in their place. The remaining guys are getting our cooler ready with drinks and ice.

Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later on, the head to our bonfire. They settled down in their spots. Drinks are passed around the circle.

Storytime is in full swing now. A long break is taken to get refills for our drinks. Jokes are also told during this time. Minutes after that their laughs are heard at each end of the beach. The stars shone over their heads as the fire crackled in front of them.

Mikey sat on next to me on the couch. We are cuddling with each other. Seconds later he started reading the book to me. I took it from him to ready my chapters. There's one more passing of the book to it's owner. It is rested on the table. You really did it earlier to me. I am tired now. Goodnight Mikey. Seconds later he replied right back at you Mimi. I am going to put on my braces now.

Our family came in dragging the cooler behind them. As for the older members put their bottles in the sinks. The younger ones threw away their juice boxes in the bins. Nat unpacked the cooler. As for John threw away the bottles and dumps the ice. They head upstairs to get ready for bed.

All of them are in the family room again. They are settled on the couch or in it's surrounding areas. Jakes chose a t v show for them to watch. Everyone enjoyed that time spent with each other. They also missed us being in the living room.

Everyone else stood up to mention goodnights to each other. They head upstairs to their own bedrooms. Our big sister slept in her boyfriends room. As for Nat walks into our room to join her dolphin. Minutes after that everyone else joins Mel soon in dreamland that night.