Chapter 53

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my twin's room. Mikey woke up to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he ran down the beach. BD is wanting his usual pet. They enjoyed this alone time together. 

Our houses are now alive and noisy. I woke up to get ready for the day ahead. Daddy is brewing some coffee for them to drink. He mixes my chocolate to leave it on the island. Both of us greeted each other. I took out a glass and the mugs.

George and mom are cooking breakfast at the stoves. I took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets the kitchen tables. Mikey grabs a water bottle from our fridge then head upstairs. He took a shower in order to get dressed for work. Later on, he returns to greet everyone else while giving us our usual kisses in their respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. 

The team grabs our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of us went to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. As for the team head to their missions.

George and I went to the store to restock his place. He parks in the parking lot. Both of us went inside together. I grabbed a cart. We put things that he needed in it. Later on, he pays for the groceries. We stopped by his place. I opened his front door. The pair of us went inside. He unpacks everything. Minutes after that I helped to put it away. George offers me a drink.

Graceland bound for us finally that afternoon. He pulls into our driveway. Seconds later I opened the door for us to go inside our house. My bodyguard closes it behind us. I am happy to be home.

 We put down our stuff on the couch. George went into the kitchen to get drinks and snacks. I found something for us to watch on tv. We are now relaxing with each other. Our shoes are kicked off at the edge of the rug.

I went upstairs to take a quick bath. The team came home from work. Everyone else greets each other in our family room. Minutes after that I returned in the room. George mentioned goodbyes to us. My bodyguard heads to his place. 

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the table. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Everyone went in our own directions. I wrote up some paperwork and typed it. Minutes after that it saved on our computer. When all my work is finished that afternoon. I sat on the bed to read my book. Within minutes John grabs the guitar. He sat down on the bed next to me. Tequila is coming along really good. I made you into a cowboy. Wait for a minute Cuddly where's my horse. Go find one name it and bring it home.

George and mom are cooking dinner in our stoves. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables together. Within seconds we are hanging around the kitchen areas. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. 

Dinner is served promptly at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls group. Our girls and sisters cleared the tables. I wiped down all the surfaces with a rag. As for Roo unpacks the dishwasher. Mom and dad wash the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. The guys are getting our cooler ready with drinks and ice. 

Everything is put back in its regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. Later on, we went down to the beach. Bonfire time begins now. We settled down in our spots. Drinks are passed around the circle.

Storytime is in full swing now. A long break is taken to get refills for our drinks. Jokes are also told during this time. Our laughs are heard at each end of the beach. As for the stars shone brightly over our heads as the fire crackled in front of us. 

I walked back up the shore to our house. Upon my arrival left on the lights for the others and put my bottle in the sink. Seconds later I went upstairs to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Mikey follows my cue. We changed rooms in our house.

Mikey is sitting next to me on the chaise. We are cuddling with each other. Seconds later he begins reading the book to me. I took it from him to read my chapters. There's one more passing of the book. It's rested down on the table. 

A few minutes after that the team came in dragging the cooler. The elders put their bottles in our sink. As for the younger ones threw away their juice boxes in the bins. I unpacked the cooler. Mikey threw away the bottles and dumps the ice. The team went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Soon after that, they returned. All of them sat on the couches or in its surrounding areas. Our tv sets are turned on. Jakes chose something for them to watch on tv. We are enjoying the waves crashing. We stretch our legs after a while of sitting down. Everyone stood up in our family rooms to mention goodnights to each other. Mikey gave me the usual forehead kiss. The team did the same thing just with my cheeks. I wrote a few paragraphs.

Mel went to bed. The pair of us moved to the couch. Roger is under his girlfriend. I am sitting on the ground between our couch and the coffee table. Our little sister joins me on the other side. His fingers are running through my hairs. 

I made a quick pit stop to drop off the book. Seconds later I continued onto our room. Pedro is waiting for me. Counting sunglasses time begins for that night. Minutes after that I am asleep. The team is still watching tv in the family room. Laughter is slowing dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are now turned off. The team heads upstairs to their own bedrooms. Nat walks into our shared room to join her dolphin. Everyone else joins Mel soon in dreamland that night.