Chapter 27: Home

I woke up the next morning to get ready and take a walk too the church. While I was there took it in and prayed. Soon after that headed back to the house. I walked straight to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. " Good Morning Tia," the chef stated. " Morning Chef," I replied.

Any thoughts on breakfast yet. I love the pancakes that my brothers makes. " Can I try some yours before I leave?" I told him. "Of course you may Tia," He replied. Coffee where is it Chef. Usually I make coffee for him.

Moments after that John and Lucy join us. The coffee is brewing over there on the counter. I heard that you cook pancakes for her. Yeah I do and she likes them. They usually are in shapes. I see that you are keeping Chef company.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at our tables. We joined Lucy at the counter. I like yours also chef.

The staff helped put my stuff in the car. I mentioned my goodbyes to all of them. John gives me a hug. "Thank You Lucy," I told her. "your welcome Tia,". Come to California to visit me sometime.

Within minutes both my stuff and I is checked in. I went through security to wait in the terminal. Boarding time begins in a few minutes that morning. The plane is almost full with all the passengers. As for the captain came on over the speaker.

I am finally back in LA safe until the next mission. Everything went smoothly in both airports. Minutes after that I got my stuff from the baggage claim. Jakes is waiting for me. He took my stuff after hugging me.

Moments after that we head to the parking garage

Moments after that we head to the parking garage. There's one more hug exchange. After that my stuff is loaded into the truck. We sat down in it on our separate sides. I know about what went down in Mexico , Johnny told me.

All I want is a shower and bed. I will eat when I get up. Welcome home Ninja. Later on, we pulled into our driveway. He opens the door for us to go inside. Meanwhile I am getting my stuff from the trunk.

I walked into our house happy to be home. The team gathers around me in our family room. Of course, the first thing that Nat says is we have Hector's. Within minutes I took my shower to change in Daddy's room. Roger lingers then follows to put my stuff in his girlfriend's bedroom. Once I am finished in our big sister's room I found her medal from the Department of Justice [DOJ] to put it on and wound the dancer by the bed.

 Once I am finished in our big sister's room I found her medal from the Department of Justice [DOJ] to put it on and wound the dancer by the bed