Chapter 5

Stacy

I release a breath that's been building over theses two years. All mark ever talks about is Abby and now she's here and she doesn't even want him anymore I can finally breathe.

Everyone at work talks about Abby so much hasn't changed but she is dating the boss which I've always knew would happen.

All I feel right now is happiness maybe now me and Marks relationship can go to the next level we could have babies and get married I'm so ready for it.

"Hi baby" I greet mark as I walk through the door of our new home.

"How was work"

"Amazing I'm going to really like it here"

"So, your boss isn't an old grumpy woman"

"Nope actually she's the sweetest little thing and she's dating the head boss"

"Oh well that's cool"

I wanted to say it was Abby, but I needed to do it at the right time maybe after I've made dinner and we sit down I can tell him. I have learned not to keep secrets in our relationship if I want us to work, we should trust one another right.

After dinner I make Marks favorite dessert chocolate and vanilla sundae with gummy bears on top. I don't know why he likes his gummy bears in his ice cream that just make them harder to eat but whatever he likes I'll make for him.

"So, I was thinking since my jobs paying good money and yours does also, we should take a vacation this year"

"You sure?"

"Well yeah I always wanted to go somewhere exotic maybe the Bahamas"

After saying that he froze just staring into the distance looking deep in thought. Maybe he doesn't like the Bahamas.

"Or not"

"I'm sorry Stacy it's just- let's go somewhere else the Bahamas doesn't seem to exotic to me"

"Okay you know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know that Stacy I'm sorry for acting a ass all these years"

"It's okay baby I need you to know that I'm here forever just me and you no one else"

He kisses me softly and I feel like a feather. His lips are always so soft and pink it's only rare when we kiss and I treasure all of those moments, Sure we have sex like crazy but when it's a genuine and real kiss it's all I ever wanted with Mark and now life's giving me another chance to have Mark as only mine.

"Baby"

"Yes mark"

"I'm ready to have kids" those were the words I was dying to hear the most. He's been holding out saying we're too young and that he doesn't think we should have any yet, but I know if it was Abby who asked she would have gotten pregnant when we were still in high school.

But now he's ready for a family with me that's all I could ever ask for. The universe is blessing me today.

"I love you so much Mark" I kiss him passionately and he returns it life couldn't get more better I guess it's time that I tell him about Abby because it's clear that he wants to spend his life with me now.

"I have to tell you something okay"

"This better be good if you're stopping me in my mode" I laugh as he nuzzles his face into my neck like a child.

"My new boss she just isn't a young woman she's Abby" I whisper not knowing how he's going to take hearing her name.

"What!"

"Yeah, we talked and from what I hear she dates the owner of the company now" everything goes silent Mark gets up from his seat pacing the floor looking deep in thought about something.

"She's here" he whispers more to himself, but I hear it.

"She's here, oh god is this real she's literally here" he snaps his head in all different directions looking for something.

"Where's my phone I- I have to call her"

"What no you don't, and I doubt she has the same number"

"What did she say when she saw you did, she ask about me oh please have asked about me"

"She wanted to know how you were doing and she's happy that we are together"

"You told her about us!! Why would you do that she hates me now doesn't she?"

"What, why do you care Mark, it's us. She's with her guy and you have me"

"I know I'm sorry Stacy" He engulfs me in a warm hug.

"I have to get my angel back" he walks right out of the house without another word while I stand there in shocked.

The girl doesn't even want him she's dating someone rich now she wouldn't want Mark, right? I can't take risk what if he convinces her to get back with him as much as I think Abby's a good person now, I still don't like the hold she has over Mark after all these years.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I pick up my phone and call the only person I know will help me in getting Mark back.

"Hey, Zack, it's me"

"Why are you calling me Stacy don't you know that Abby could call at anytime"

"Yeah, I doubt that anyway I need your help"

"Why should I help you we haven't seen each other for like a year"

"Well, I'm in Florida and guess who's my new boss"

"Who Stacy?"

"Don't act so irritated but Abby's here and looking prettier than ever"

"What Abby's in Florida I-I have to come there"

"Yeah, and make it fast I'm going to help you get her back only if you help me keep my Mark deal?"

"Deal!!"

I hang up the phone and smile Zack is going to come and whisk Abby away and then Mark would have to see that I'm the one for him not her. A bad feeling comes into my head I know Abby would probably not want the two men around her seeing as she has Mr. Right now, and finally looks happy I just can't have my mark leaving me I had to do it.

I push that guilty feeling down and replace it with pride. I'm going to have Mark even if it kills me, he will be mine only.

***************
Vote comment share💕

What a bitch move Stacy

Abby doesn't deserve all the men who caused her pain in her life right or wrong.

Shit is about to hit the fan😂