Chapter 30

Liam

Ugh where the fuck could he be at. I was starting to think that he's really dead and it was only pointless trying to find him because it's like he disappeared.

"I quit!" I quickly say standing up from my chair walking out of the office.

"Liam, we have to find him" Ethan yelled after me, I was done with this all it was hard to concentrate when all I could think about is Abby and what she's doing.

"I can't Ethan, Abby is out there sad somewhere and here we are trying to find Michael"

"He's our cousin of course we have to find him and make sure he's okay"

"I know that Ethan, but still don't you think about her, how she's doing. We can't help her because were busy finding Michael who's really a grown man and he can do whatever he wants maybe he doesn't want to be found you ever thought of that"

"Your wrong Liam and you know it, we have to find him and that's the end of it. Aunt Susan will be devastated if she knew that he was gone we can't do that to her. He's family Liam what if this were Abby?"

"Don't! Don't you dare bring her in this!"

"I know how you feel brother I'm right with you, we love her and she's our family but so is Michael and he's gone. We need to find him first before we do anything with Abby, just set our feeling aside for one moment and find our cousin"

He was right as usual. I was being selfish, and I couldn't even believe I was going to give up looking for my cousin that's does not like me, family comes first, and I can call Abby on the phone whenever and see how she's doing.

"Liam? You with me or not?"

"I'm with you" I said before walking back into the office. This is going to be a long day.
*******

Abby

It's been a great week for me. All of my days of lying are gone, I've been so truthful about my feelings it's refreshing and such a weightlifter.

I've told Mark how I felt about that night and how I'm confused about things in my life that he wouldn't understand. Of course, he pried trying to help me, but I told him I was seeing a therapist and he was happy that I chose to get help.

We aren't a couple, and I made that clear to him, but we have sex. Mind blowing sex that neither of us want to give up just yet, I don't know if o could ever be in a relationship with Mark again, but I know now being his friend and having sex with him is enough for me. No bounds have been crossed with us, it's simple really when I explained to him what I wanted out of this, and he explained to me his feelings.

He told me how much he loved me and haven't stop for all these years. I believed and listened to every single word he had to say without getting uncomfortable or weirded out because in his own way that's what he thought was best and I forgave him. I can't hold a grudge on him especially after sex.

"Dr. Lewis, I feel free you know I feel as if I've been suffocating for so long and now, I could finally breathe for the first time in years I feel at peace with myself." I explained to him as I laid on the couch of his office.

"I told you that you could do it. Have you talked to your ex, the one that thought you were cheating on him?"

"I haven't but I plan on it... it's hard I guess- Caleb isn't like any man I've been with he's different. I don't know but talking to him will be like my own suicide"

"I don't think so you haven't even tried Abby how can you be honest with him if you aren't even making the effort to even talk things out with him"

"You didn't see the look on his face when I left him Dr. Lewis, he looked as if he could kill anything in his path and I don't want to be that person" seeing Caleb that night scared the living daylights out of me, I didn't think he was that scary until I seen him that night.