Chapter 20

Abby

I feel different my palms are sweating and I feel like my body has ignited into flames. Why the hell is it so hot?

Pleasure and pain take over me making my breathing hitch and my back to arch from the bed underneath me. I tried to pry my eyes open, but they remained close due to the amount of pleasure being inflicted on me.

Finally, I open my eyes and push back the covers to find Liam and Ethan attacking my body. Liam sucks harshly on my breast while Ethan eats me as if I were his last meal.

The sight turns me on more and I couldn't help suppressing the moans that were being released.

"Li-"

"Call me Daddy baby" he then sucks on my neck giving me mouthwatering hickeys everywhere.

"Daddy please" I whimper out to them.

"What do you want baby girl just tell daddy and he'll do it?" Ethan says while he trails kisses along my thighs and back to my heated regions that aches for his touch.

"Daddy please" I cry out once more not being able to say anything else, but I want them. I want this with only them.

"Just say the word baby" Liam whispers in my ear almost sending me over the edge.

"Fuck me!"

"As you wish" Ethan then positions himself at my entrance sliding in slowly while Liam kisses me roughly but passionate at the same time.

"We missed you so much baby girl" Ethan groans as he thrust into me more. I missed the feeling of him and Liam taking me and right now that I'm with them it feels like ecstasy.

"I-I-" words don't leave my mouth even if I wanted them to the only sound that is heard from me are my loud moan filling the room.

Liam stares into my eyes while I stare back at him. His eyes held so much love and adoration If I wasn't being fucked hard by Ethan I would be crying. He's so gorgeous and he's mine.

"Who's are you baby" Liam ask while pressing light kisses all over my face. I'm stuck between rough sex and being loved at the same time the feeling is confusing but amazing sending me over the edge multiple times. That's the one thing I love about having a threesome with them you don't get just lust you have love also and they are totally different.

"I'm yours" I whisper out still staring into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you so much baby"

"I love you to daddy"
**
"I love you to daddy"

"Abby?" Caleb's voice soon wakes me from my dream.

It was only a dream?!? A dream that seemed so real and amazing I wanted to go back to say I love you to Ethan also but now I don't have the chance.

Wait why the fuck am I having dreams like that about my brothers. That was in our past we will never do that anymore so why am I still so disappointed that it was only a dream.

"Abby, baby wake up" Caleb wraps his arm around my waist. I get annoyed quickly not wanting him to touch me for some reason, I shoot up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

"Babies are you okay!" Great now he's at the door.

"I'm fine just go back to bed!"

"Open the door I know you're not okay baby"

I open the door and push past him going to the kitchen instead. Why can't he just let me be for a second while I get my mind together about Liam and Ethan, can't he see I don't want to be bothered with him.

"Baby-"

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE CALEB! FUCK DIDNT I SAY I WAS FINE!" I shout at him; he stands there confused and hurt but walks away back into the bedroom.

I feel terrible about going off on Caleb it wasn't his fault he just wanted to make sure his girlfriend was okay now I'm here being an asshole and yelling at him.

Walking to the room I open the door slowly. I see Caleb lying in bed with his back turned to me, I walk around and get in bed and wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm sorry" I whisper into his ear knowing that he hears me but decides not to answer.

"I had a weird dream, and I didn't know how to handle it but that's no excuse for yelling at you. I'm sorry... Daddy" I kiss his face multiple times until he turns over making eye contact with me.

"Did you mean it?" He asks staring at me.

"Mean what?"

"You were sleep but you said you loved me. Is that true?" I froze, I knew I said it but it wasn't for Caleb it was for Liam and Ethan but what do I say ' oh I had a dream of someone else saying I loved them, but it wasn't you' so I did the only thing I could. I lied.

"Y-yes"

"I love you to baby" he kisses me gently before pulling me back down into his arms.

"I've loved you for a while now baby, but I didn't know when to say it. I guess you beat me to it" he smiles genuinely at me. My heart tightens for lying to Caleb, I do like him a lot in fact, but I don't know if I actually love him yet.

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I also don't want to lead him on, can't take back what's been done now. I'll eventually love him so what's the harm in saying it even though it was a total lie what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

He's too sweet and caring I bet Caleb wouldn't hurt a fly. It'll break his heart if he knew I lied about this and I'm not going to tell him nor anyone else.
***

Caleb

Hearing Abby saying she loves me was a complete surprise but a very good surprise.

I'd do anything for this girl next to me I don't think I could live without her she's perfect for me. She's sweet, caring, loving, honest, and beautiful. We are complete opposites, yet we go great together even though she doesn't know everything about me I'll tell her but when the time is right.

Now all I have to do is get Michael out of the way and we'll be really perfect. I know he's her friend and all, but he probably likes her, I mean who doesn't, but I can't share my love with him. She's mine now and I won't let him take her away from me.

She'll probably be devastated when I do it, but she'll get over it and focus on me only and no one else. I'll get her pregnant and then propose and we'll be happy just like how I've always imagined.

I leave from bed and go into the living room away from Abby for a split second to make a phone call.

"Hey Paul, I'm going to need your help again with something. His name is Michael" I then give him the address of Abby's old home and tell him what to do from there.

God I'm a genius.
************************
Vote comment share💕

No wtf not Michael!!!😩