Chapter 28

Abby

What the hell did I just do?!

I had sex with Mark last night, I didn't think I-i don't know what happened. Maybe it was because of Caleb and him being a fucking idiot he just proved his point really because here I am at my ex's house after we just got done having sex.

In my defense I didn't want this before he said something about it and even after I didn't until you know I got caught in the moment of wanting him.

I lay in bed awake trying to wrap my head around this whole thing. I'm disgraceful, why do I always end up in confusing situations dealing with these men in my life. It's like I can't seem to let them go especially Liam and Ethan.

What are they going to think about this?! Oh my god I'm a whore, ugh kill me now!!!

I try to get away from Mark's embrace without waking him up, but he has a death grip around my waist. I turn in his arms to see him sleeping peacefully, he's so handsome and sweet and caring but he deserves someone better than me.

Sighing I struggle again trying to get away from him, but his arm won't budge, I've even tried to scoot out of it, but I can't do that either.

"Stop moving before you hurt yourself angel" his raspy voice says but his eyes are still closed as if he's sleeping still.

"I have to get up Mark" I struggle with his arm again; he pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my temple.

"Why can't we just stay like this"

"Because I have to go" I finally say, I couldn't stay here I needed to be alone for once I didn't want to be around anyone but myself at the time.

I needed me time to think about all the stuff that's happening and all the decisions that I've made and why I've made them.

"No don't go, we can do whatever you want today" his grip on me tightened.

"Please Mark let me go" I say in almost a whisper, I'm ashamed of myself for doing this to him and myself. I've confused something that shouldn't have been confused in the first place, we were friends, and I was happy with that, but I had to ruin it just like I did last time.

"You regret what we did last night" he sighs and closes his eyes, he looked so hurt and sad I couldn't let him feel that way, so I lied. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"No! I didn't regret it I just... I need to think about things, this whole Michael you know" his face brightened, and his smile was back. I'm horrible.

"You don't have to be alone angel I can be with you if you wanted to talk anytime"

"I know but this is just something I have to do on my own I promise I'll be back" I was going to keep my promise of coming back, we were finishing his home.

"Okay" he reluctantly let me go and when he did, I got dressed while he just sat up and watched me from the bed.

Once I put on my shoes, I was ready to leave but Mark grabbed me and pulled me back into the bed, I let a loud squeal at the unexpected action.

"You didn't expect to leave without giving me a kiss was you angel" his voice was playful and so was his eyes, I couldn't help but laugh when he tickled my sides.

"Okay I-I'm s-sorry" I finally say while he continued to tickle me. When he stops, he straddles me and waited for me to do something.