Chapter 19

Abby

"I'm happy that you found Rose Mikey really"

"she's a very nice person"

"I'm happy to hear that you have someone to make you happy and I love that the person is Rose, she's very sweet. But I have to go now Mikey" I sigh, I know Michael only wants what's best for me and I love how caring he is but now it's time we break apart.

I hope that we still remain as close as we are even though we won't be living under the same roof. I know he could be happy with Rose.

"I know.... just... just be safe okay for me. If you need anything and I mean anything I don't care if you ran out of your favorite ice cream or if you two get into an argument, call me I'm always here and I'll always stay here"

By the time he finished I was in tears and embracing him into a bone crushing hug. I can't believe I had such a great friend like Michael and now Rose is the lucky girl to receive all of his greatness. She's one lucky girl to have Michael.

We stay hugging and sobbing in one another shoulder until there's a knock at the door breaking us apart. We both walk opening the door where Caleb stood, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey baby, are you ready?"

"I just have to get my bags from upstairs. Mikey can you help me?"

Michael nods his head and follows me upstairs to retrieve my bags. I'd admit it felt wrong leaving this house without Michael coming with, I know that he would be happy with Rose.

After we put all of my bags into the car, I step back trying to hold in the tears, but I couldn't. They flowed like a waterfall from my eyes, I was really leaving, and it was for the best now I don't have to hold Michael back anymore he can be free to live the way he wanted and not look out for me all the time instead of living his life.

"I guess this is goodbye" I say, smiling through my tears.

"Don't cry Abby I'll always be here, and we'll talk all the time" I hug his waist leaning my head onto his chest. I'll always feel safe around him.

"Baby it's time to go" Caleb pulls me from Michael's embrace.

"Take care of her man she's all I got, and I don't want to lose her and stay safe Abby, I love you" was the last words Michael spoke to me before I got into the car with Caleb.

I decided to roll down the window and sticking my head out.

"I LOVE YOU MIKEY!!" I shout louder than I've ever before, I blew a kiss his way making him smile wider than before. I wave and so does he, now I know I've done the right thing for Michael he deserves Rose.
****

Zack

I stay awake thinking about Abby and how our plan for me to get her back and Stacy to get Mark back. Honestly, I knew I was no good, but Stacy is just sad.

I'm currently in her guest bedroom where I'm staying until I get Abby back and figure if we are going to move back home or are we going to stay here.

My door creaks open and in walks Stacy looking as if she just came from working.

"Any news on Abby"

"Well apparently she and her lover boy are off on a week's vacation from what happened at work"

"Who exactly tries to hurt my Abby?" The thought got me mad as ever. She's way too sweet to hurt I know she wouldn't hurt a fly so why would they try to hurt her it didn't make sense and I couldn't do anything about it but sit around and wait for Stacy to get home and fill me in.