Chapter 38

Abby

"Me?!" He says, I nodded my head rapidly and bite the bottom of my lip. My nerves were shot but I knew who my heart belonged to, and it was his.

"I can't believe this! What the fuck Abby, you're really going to choose him?!" Michael shouted, I didn't pay him any mind though all I could think about was the man that I choose who stood with complete shock and adoration.

"Yes, I do choose him because unlike you he's the one for me and we may have our ups and downs, but I wouldn't be able to truly love someone as much as I love him" I say as I contain eye contact with him.

Michael opened his mouth to say something but instead stormed out the house. I didn't want to leave it like that, but I can't deny who my heart wants.

Liam stood there with a look of disappointment and sadness. I wanted to comfort him but instead I ran to my love and embraced him.

"Why me?" He asks, I could almost melt in his arms as his scent engulfed me. I always loved laying on his chest to smell that oh so satisfying scent of him. And now I get to forever.

"It's always been you Ethan" I whisper into his ear. "But..." I trial off and unravel myself from him.

He looks hesitant but let's me go. I walk over to Caleb who has a confused look playing on his face. He probably thought I was going to choose him, but truth is I believe he did all the things that Michael said he did. It was just a matter of time before I could actually face him for this.

"I loved you Caleb I really did but you took my trust and spit on it. I wish you the best of luck in your life and I hope you find who you've been searching for, but it isn't me. Bye Caleb" I kiss his cheek and take a step back so that he could leave.

When he got up, he fixed his suit jacket and embraced me into a bone crushing hug.

"You're the one I've been searching for, and I won't stop loving you" he says as he tightens his grip on me.

"I'll be back baby, just you wait" he whispers before leaving without another word.

Yup, it's time that I move again.

"Abby-"

"Liam, I love you and I don't know what else to say but-"

"Wait! Just wait, I can't live without you Abby. You're my life and I won't be able to love anyone as much as I love you"

"Liam-"

"No, I would die for you Abby. I'd give you my all I just- please, please give me another chance I beg you"

"Liam!"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have fought I should have been the man for you all these years, but I let that get into the way because I never wanted another man to have you except me and Ethan"

"Liam!! I choose you also!" I shouted. He didn't let me talk and now he finally shut his mouth to listen.

"What? B-but you said-"

"I know what I said, and I also said that you two come as one so if I choose Ethan or you that means"

"She chooses the both of us" Ethan says with a knowing smirk onto his beautiful face.

I laugh lightly and hug him once more Liam soon joins in, and we all embrace each other lovingly. I've missed my life with the twins, but I was younger than and now I'm a woman and I know what I want and it's them. It's always been them yeah, we've had our times in the past but now all I really want is Ethan and Liam by my side. Without them I felt lost and incomplete but with them I'm much more and I love every second spent with them both.

"So that's it?" Dr. Lewis says, he stood and placed his notepad and pen down.

"Yes, this is who I choose"

"Why your brothers though?"

"They aren't my brothers by blood, but I will always no matter what look for them in my time of need because I know that I can count on them to make everything better. I have Liam who's overprotective and isn't afraid to fight and I have Ethan who's the same, but he has a reasonable side to him. I couldn't ask for anything better" I admit as I look between both of my guys.

"Well, I guess you've made your decision but don't hesitate to keep me updated on this here relationship. I wish you the best Abby" I smile and wave goodbye to Dr. Lewis as I'm now left alone with the guys of my dreams.

"I love you Babygirl"

"I love you baby"

"I love you both so much. I know this time around we'll make this work"

"Of course,"

I smile as we walk out of the house hand in hand into their car. My life is finally starting the way I wanted it to start I didn't have to be pressured or anything because this is who I choose to be with and now I'm in cloud nine thinking of the future we're going to have.

"I don't think it's safe to stay in Florida. To many psychos if you know what I mean" I say.

"Where do you want to go than?"

"Somewhere far where no one will know who we are and none of our past will get into the way. Somewhere with the both of you"

"Your wish is our command baby"

I know this is what I want and now that I have it my smile won't fade. I just hope that it stays this way forever.
*************************

Vote comment share💕

Who called it?

I just couldn't let her not be with the twins. This book is about them for Christ's sake, sorry for the scare guys.

Love you all.