Chapter 16

Caleb

I finally land and I'm exhausted already. I tell my driver to take me straight to the hotel I didn't have it in me to meet up with anyone to discuss business.

Reaching my hotel, I check in and finally am able to rest but than my baby pops in my head. I should let her know that I'm here safely or else she'll kill me herself.

"Baby I've just landed"

"Caleb, we need to talk" those five words made my heartbeat rapidly, they can only mean that somethings wrong but what could it be we're perfect together.

"Uh yeah sure w-we can talk"

Please don't break up with me. Fuck I sound like a woman saying this, but I really think that Abby is the one I can't lose her when I've only now got the chance to make her mine after having a crush on her for some time.

"Caleb I'm sorry but I'm..."

Please don't break with me Abby don't do this now. This would happen when I have to be out of town and not being able to comfort or change her mind, I have to be thousands of miles away from her at her lowest. She needs me and I need her.

"I'm quitting" she speaks lowly in the phone.

"Thank god I thought- Wait why are you quitting"

"Rumors are spreading around the office saying I've only got my job for sleeping with you and your money"

"Who cares about rumors baby, and I'll straighten it once I get back Okay"

"That's not its Caleb they've went as far as sabotaging my coffee I'm not staying here when I could be risking my life every day I come into work"

"They did what!" My anger boils over, no one and I mean no one tries to hurt what's mine.

I've tried keeping my cool over the years, but my old habits are begging to be released. And I'm going to let them it's time to be the boss I once was when everyone feared breathing on the same space I was. They have caused this onto their selves.

"Baby you're not quitting a job that you love take the week off until I get back home, I'll deal with each and every one of them when I get home"

"N-"

"What did I say Abby, take the week off and I don't want to hear another word about it. Your mine and I'll be damned if I have fucking snakes in my office trying to hurt you"

"Okay"

"Now go home and rest I'll be back baby. Don't worry about anything I've got it under control, you remember where I left my key?"

"Yes"

"Go to my house and lay in my bed and wait for me. Do you understand"

"Y-yes"

I hang up the phone and lay back onto the hotel bed wishing I was with Abby right now, making her scream my name and call me da-No I can't tell her that I have a Daddy kink she'll probably look at me different.

I know I showed her a bit of my daddy Dom side earlier, she'll have to take baby steps into it but I'm willing to teach my little Abby everything she needs to know.

I would never cheat on her even though she lacks one thing that I absolutely need during sex. I'll just have to talk to her about it and go from there.
****

Abby

I couldn't help but be turned on by Caleb and his dominant side he showed. I never took him for one with him being so kind and gentle, that was a whole new Caleb, and I loved every moment of his demanding orders for me.

Looks like I'll be spending time with Amy and no one else. Well except the twins on our lunch date to- ITS TODAY!

I rush into my room packing my bag and finding an outfit to have lunch with my brothers. I've totally forgotten about that, with everything going on at work I didn't even remember my promise to Ethan when he asked me.
****

I meet up with Liam and Ethan and I got to say they look absolutely beautiful in anything they wear it's like are you a model damn.

Ethan

Liam

"You both look amazing"

"So do you"

"Absolutely gorgeous as always"

I smile and we head to get lunch making small talk as we walk. Both of them on either side of me as I walk in the middle, I love being with them especially that now we are only in a brother and sister relationship I couldn't ask for more.

"Abby?" A voice calls out in front of me, I snap my head from looking at Ethan to the person in front of me.

I never thought I would see him for so long and now he's finally here standing right in front of me and stare him up and down. He's become more gorgeous over the years that's a fact, but he's always been handsome.

"Zack?"

"What are you doing here"

"I could ask you the same"

"I'm just moved here"

"I've been here for the past two years"

"Really? Wow, we should get together and hang out sometime"

"Uh....sure we can do that" he gives me a hug that last a little to long for Liam and Ethan's liking.

"I'll see you later" he then walks away into the other direction. Why has everyone migrated here that I've tried to leave in my past.

Liam and Ethan first, then mark, and now Zack! I can't have what happened in the past happen again and anyway it wouldn't I have Caleb now and the twins are fine with me being with him. Although I haven't seen Mark which should be a good sign, he moved on from me and finally loves Stacy the way she loves him. All she does is talk about how her and Mark are doing good and how happy she is to have finally found love.

I can assure her that Mark is a keeper and I know he'd take good care of her, he's a caring person it's in his nature being raised by such good parents that I love to this day.

"I love you guys"

"We love you to Babygirl"

"Forever baby"
*********************
Vote comment share 💕