Chapter 17

Abby

It been a week since Caleb's departure, and he promises we FaceTime and call each other every day but it's not enough I want him here with me.

As I lay in his bed with an oversized one of his tees that smell just like him. I flick through the channels looking for something to watch until Caleb calls me which is on.... a good two minutes from now.

I needed up watching she's all that while I wait for my boyfriend to call me. Time flies by and he still hasn't contacted me yet, thoughts form in my head to worry but I push them aside thinking he probably went to bed already from a hard day.

But he always calls just to say goodnight.

I continue to watch tv until it gets a little boring. Amy doesn't like to lay in bed with me she prefers for the both of us to lay in the couch but never in Caleb's bed. I don't understand why, it smells of his manly spice aroma and I love every bit of it I really hope he remembers and call me soon.

My eyes close slowly but I instantly open them not wanting to sleep just yet knowing I have nothing better to do tomorrow but the same thing I did today which consists of me taking Amy on a walk, reading a few books, talk to the twins, and end my night talking Caleb's ear off.

I didn't even notice my eyes were closed shut until I feel the bed dip beside me while someone wraps a big arm around my waist.

"I'm home baby" that familiar voice says softly into my ear, the voice that I love hearing.

My eyes shoot open and I without hesitation wrap my arms around his neck, kissing all over his face as he chuckles at me.

"I've missed you so much" I squeal once again laying on his chest hearing his heartbeat letting me know this isn't one of my dreams he's really here.

"Awe baby da- I missed you too"

"What did you say?" I giggle at his little mistake. I'm not completely sure why but I can't help the feeling when I'm around him I feel alive and taking care of.

"It's nothing baby. So, tell me what you did today"

"The same thing I've done since you've been gone. It was pretty boring if you ask me but it's all better now that your home"

"Did you like staying in my home the whole week" he ask, I straddle his wait as he lays back on the bed with his hands behind his head for support. I couldn't lie I loved sleeping in Caleb's bed and waking up in this massive house every day.

"Yes" I say in almost a whisper bowing my head not letting him see my cheeks turn a light pink.

"If I ask you to move in with me, would you say yes?"

I stare down at him in completely shocked not knowing what to say. Of course, I love staying here and being with Caleb is all I could ask for but we haven't been together that long to do something as big as moving in together.

"I don't k-"

"Baby I don't need an answer right now I want you to think about it Okay?"

I nod in understanding at his words. I fiddle with the buttons on his shirt until one of them 'accidentally' opens in its own accord. I smile down at him and he smirks up at me knowing full and well what I desire from him.

I successfully open three buttons on his button-down white dress shirt before he flips me over so that our positions change with him being on top.

He captures my lips and passionately but roughly dominate my mouth. It surprised me that's for sure, I never seen Caleb how he is now and it's hot.

"How much did you miss me"

"Alot Caleb" I moan once his lips connect with my neck sucking harshly at my soft skin.

He then slips his hand under the oversized shirt I was wearing taking it completely off until I was bare underneath him, running his hands gently on my skin. This feeling is so abnormal I've never felt this way before not even with the twins, my body feels as if it's on fire every time he touches me making me crave him even more.

"Caleb please" I whimper wanting him to touch me already, but he instead goes annoying slow.

"What do you want me to do baby, just tell me" His husky voice sounds in my ears. I think I'm going to scream if he continues this torture of not touching me where I want to be touched.

"There" I point to my lower region not taking my eyes from him.

He smirks and looks to where my hands are. I could see how much he was enjoying this he wanted me to beg and that's what I did I begged for him.

"Please Caleb, I need it badly"

"What do you want me to do there?"

"Please, fuck me Caleb" I whimper once more while my hands go to his hair and tug at it lightly causing him to groan a little.

Before I know it Caleb pins both my hands above my head. He pulls down his pants and briefs with his other as I watch him in awe, his body is amazing and well sculpted I never get used to this sight.

He kisses me passionately once more before slamming into me with so much force I whimper in pain and pleasure. I'd never get use to his size, he's so big and being the only one I've had sex with in two years it's feels amazing.

"I've missed you so much Abby" Caleb's moans out my name and I instantly become more aroused, everything about this tonight was very foreign and new with me and Caleb but I like it.

"I've missed you to...." I moan louder as he bites down a little rough into my neck. I knew he would have a lot of complaints in the morning from his neighbors about me screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Your mine! Say your mine baby, say your daddy's little girl"

"I'm yours!" I feel myself reach my high when he slams into me harder at a fast pace. I didn't notice what he really wanted me to say being as my mind was clouded with the feeling of ecstasy ignites through my whole body.

"Say it baby!"

"I'm daddy's little good girl"

"FUCK!" We both scream out reaching our climax at the same time.

Caleb pulls me into his chest as our now fast heart beats slow down a bit.

"Did you just make me call you daddy?" I ask out of breath clearly but I was a little confused.

"Yes, I did because I'm your daddy" he states placing a kiss onto my forehead.

I think about it for a second, this is the same thing that Liam and Ethan made me do but I've always enjoyed it and I like Daddy kink. No, I don't have father issues.

"Is that okay?" He asks worry evident on his face. I smile small at him and kiss his lips lightly.

"It's very much Okay Daddy."

The brightest smile appears onto Caleb's handsome face making him look even more breathtaking.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that baby"

"And I'll move in with you"

"Damn was I that good in bed" he laughs as I playfully hit his arm.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight Daddy"
***********************

Vote comment share💕

I know I'm in shock too, what will Liam and Ethan think about their Abby calling Caleb 'Daddy'?

Find out next time.