Interlude: Vacation, Bitches

Annie's eyes fluttered open. She was completely naked and covered by a small fragment of her blankets corner. She reached up and rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her head. As she lay there, last night came flooding back. She remembered kissing Jared passionately. She remembered when they undressed and his head drifted down from her lips. She remembered when he was on top. Then when she was on top. She remembered when he finished and his wings burst from his back against his will.

She couldn't believe it had finally happened. It had been far more intense than any other time she'd experienced. There was something warm and explosive about it. With a teen-like giggle, she grabbed a pillow, placed it over her head and bit down. She rolled over, hoping for nakey morning cuddles, but found the bed empty.

Her heart dropped and she threw the pillow off the bed with a growl. She rolled off and stomped to the bathroom. She knew Jared wasn't able to stay over long but she was hoping to see him in the morning. She pushed the door open to find a very wet and very naked Jared toweling himself off. He turned with a squeal and covered his junk and chest, like a startled woman.

"You're still here," She said with a smile.

He smiled back and continued drying himself. "I wasn't going to sleep with you and then leave. Hell no."

Annie leaned up and kissed his lips. She stepped past him and turned the shower on. When the water was perfect-not too hot, not too cold-she jumped in and let it wash over her. There was something amazing about the shower today; like she was washing away her old self.

"Want some company?" Jared asked.

She looked over at him and winked. He threw the towel away and joined her, his black hair matting against his face. She wrapped her arms around him and placed her head against his chest. She closed her eyes and let the water wash over them. His hands moved over her body, setting all her senses on fire. She looked up and kissed him. She knew there was no way they weren't fucking in this shower.

****

Annie sat at the kitchen counter, grinning widely as she watched Jared prepare his specialty; naked pancakes and bacon. He was dancing along to The Spectre by Alan Walker, shuffling along the bench. Annie was dressed in a pair of torn jeans and a t-shirt that said Booze and Fist Fights. She leaned on her right hand, smiling. If you had asked her during school where she thought her life would go, she would've said prison, maybe. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she could add banging an archangel in a shower to her list of life achievements.

Jared spun around, junk twirling with him, and slid a plate of bacon pancakes to her. He moon-walked to the cupboard and fetched some maple syrup. He slid it across the counter then flopped down on the stool next to her. He let out a deep grunt and winced as he landed.

"You okay?" Annieasked as she sliced a bit of pancake off.

He groaned and nodded. "Sat on my balls," He replied.

Annie burst out laughing, spitting her mouthful of pancake across the kitchen."Oh my god, that's hilarious," She said between bouts of guffawing.

"For you, maybe," Jared groaned. "My junk just shot up into my stomach."

He got to his feet and adjusted his balls, seeming to pull one back down. That must've killed. He plopped himself down again, more gently this time, and Annie pushed the plate between them. He smiled and pulled off a bit of pancake.

"I'm pretty sure I have to go back soon," He said. "Dad is super pissed."

Annie's face dropped and her shoulders slumped. "I know. I just wish I knew when you'd be back for good."