Chapter 9

June,8,2015:

I felt like the burden on my shoulder getting heavy day by day. I felt like cried when they change my script to the 'more lovely' Mrs Loli said. I can't believe she add a wink when she said that.ugh. But seriously why they do that! the competition is  freaking next week. gosh.

You know what, Dylan ask me about last week. Haha. I felt like laugh everytime I think about it.

He said "so Ria, it's rain like crazy last friday. how you survive? did you reach home on time, or?"

I laugh and I told him I am safely reach home and  it's a coincidence that my aunt was passed by and she send me home after that. Just before the rain.

Phew im a lucky girl.

Today I got a very bad headache in school though. I just rest at the audience chair. Mrs Loli let me rest Untill I felt better.

I don't know why I felt like this headache getting worse this past few days. It's hard for me to concentrate in everything.

An Hour later I felt much better after I ate the medicine from mrs Loli. So, I told her to let me practice like usual on the stage.

Because we have like 30 minutes before the practice session end, so I guess I can hold a bit, this head of me.

----------

Elisa pov:

I am so scared when I saw she was so pailed on that day. Her lips though it's not red as usual.

I told her to call her mother to fetch her.But she just ignored me.

She is always like that. I remember once when she had a really bad gastric when we were 13 but she trying hard to laugh though. But hell she sound so creepy.

Even when people can see clearly how she was so ill like dying she still trying to convincing people though. Such a stubborn girl.

She said she was fine. And she get use of it already. I don't know for god sake how many times she had experienced those pained.

Yet she still smiled to us and tell us everything is  fine.

She said it will stop if she just rest for a while, in silent. So, mrs Loli fed up to told her to go home and let her sit on the audience chairs.

If only I realized early. Poor Ria.