Chapter 34

August 14,2015

Five: A husky puppy for me!

I can't help but giggling everytime Blue barking at my window. He been watching the butterflies since 10 minutes ago. What a Cutie!

My father and I went to the pet shop this morning.

The moment my eyes made an eye contact with this cutie, I knew im taking this buddie.

I named him Blue because of his blue eyes. The first reason Why im having an obsession with husky is because their eyes colours! And because they are the cuties! 

He been sleeping with me the whole day. I cannot stop smiling when I look at this cutie slept comfortablely on my bed. I noticed that he will bark or making a small sounds in it sleep. Probably dreaming about something.

I have read an article about puppies fact. Where they actually been dreaming when they sleep. And that's the reason they'll let out a barked or any sounds when they slept.

Oh yeah, about the sixth list of the Bucket list things, I already messaging the girls for their help to suceed my pranking planned in our group chat.

Guys I need your help in something! -Ria

What is it Ria? -Meggy

Don't tell me you need us to cover up for your absence this monday 😧 -Felly

I felt sad to disappoint you😢...but nope Fel. -Ria

So what is it? Don't say you going to disguise as rock star this time. 😜 - Elisa

Here come the miss late😏 -Felly

What the hell Fel!😤 -Elisa

Gosh enough guys. We actually waiting for Ria responds.😒 -Meggy

Thank you Maggie love! 😘-Ria

Ugh whatever -Felly  

So what is it Ria? -Elisa

You guys need to help me to pranked Mr. Stewart!😏
-Ria

What the!!!😱 -Meggy

Im in im in!!!🙋 -Felly

Another crazy plan from this crazy girl. Well done miss you always empressing us -Elisa

Well you know me Lisa. By the way, who joining me? -Ria

Me! -Felly

This is crazy guys! But I guess im joining too.
-Meggy

You should quit staying in you boring self Meg.
-Felly

Shut up Fel! -Meggy.

Well I never say no to your plan girl! -Elisa.

So here the plan -Ria

Later we discussed about the plans and etc.
Woah! Felly was such a good planner when it comes about pranking.

Wait and see for monday ladies and gentleman!

Well well, ok I need to bring Blue outside. He become more impatient and crazy now.

----------

Elisa pov:

The craziest girl ever goes to my innocent cutie!

The moment she said she need our help in something, I knew it a crazy planned again.

But I loved it when she actually let us be the part of her bucket list achievements too.

It not just because she wanted to suceed the list, but she wanted to leave A good memories with everyone too!

----------------------------------

Sorry another short chapter. I got no idea what to wrote in this Chapter lol😂. I hope you guys enjoy! Bye

♡Lreale