Chapter 37

Last night was such an amazing night!
The night spend well by us.
The stars oh my goodness! It so beautiful! It really worth it to came there. I hope I can come there again.

Blue was so happy too. He look so excited to runnning around on the grass. I need to stop him from running too far because it already night.

When we saw the shooting stars at the night sky, we all make our own wish.
I wish for something simple. I wish that My family and my friends will always be happy even when im not with them soon.

I don't know when im going to leaved this earth. But I got the feeling it really going to happen soon.
Today morning, I realized how much im changing. My skin getting paler,
I got eye bags under my eyes. My lips is dried and the red colour is nowhere to be seen. The lips that others always envies.

I almost forget my own appearance if I don't search for it in my phone. Yep, it sounded bad right.
I felt like my memories getting low.
The doctor had told us before, I'll experience this thing sooner or later.

There's one time when I wake up and I don't know anything. I am so scared because I started to forget a lot of things. But thanks god I managed to get my mind back when I closed my eyes for I don't know how long, just to relaxed myself.

But I promise to myself that I won't never ever forget about the people that I love. I won't forget them. Whatever happen to me I just cannot forget them.

It's not like I forgot all about me. But I have no idea about what to do and anything. It's the sign.
I don't tell mum and dad, because I don't want them to worry about me too much. Quit talk about sad things!

By the way, I almost forgot!
My 15th birthday in a few day. I cannot wait to reach 15. Meghan and the girls bring me to join them to a party in Meghan friend house on that day.
I guess spending your birthday at a party sound pretty awesome right? 

I can't wait that day!

--------------

Elisa pov:

The fact that she dying without her friends notices it, killed me inside.
The saddest things that happen to someone is when you crying inside but no tears outside. You know it the feelings when you to smile infront of people while you're broken inside. When it always happen you forget how to cries.

That's her.

I felt like im a terrible friend to her. I can't Imagined how bad the situation she was in. I felt bad reading this things. I cannot cry. No no don't cry Lisa! This is not what Ria want you to do.