Chapter 11

June,11,2015

So I finally go back to school today. Absent from school surely caused uneasy feeling to me.

So I felt good to be back to my same routine again. And yeah,my headache is gone.

I felt so thankful because my friend help me to take a notes and some guidelines for the school projects in those two days.

If not, I probably sitting under the table all day.Okay sarcasm.

Mrs Carol also give me more time to finished the chemistry homework. Glad chemistry is my favourite subject, if not I will crying river right now.

Mrs Loli told us today about staying in the school hostel this weekend. where we'll check in tommorow.

phew I can't believe tommorow is friday, and friday is tommorow. haha

Well the reason we'll be staying in the hostel on this weekend is because the competition is on monday. Which is we only have like 3 days of practices before the competition.

So, that smart Loli make up her mind that we should do practices at night time also.

So we end up staying in that creepy hostel start tommorow.How im thankful im not going to be  alone staying there later.

And again, Elisa asked me today about the hospital thing. I just told her about the doctor and medicine though. I dont want to talked about the appoinment because it's useless  worried about something that I don't even know yet.

So I better wait for it and just shut it from my mind.
Because I have serious matter to focus on.The competition.

----------

Elisa pov:

Hostel is not my things. I used to sleep by myself in my entire life, but sure having new experienced in life is amazing though.

I have to share room with a bunch of girls there. Sure Ria was there too.

But still, I don't like the school Hostel till now. Because I don't like the creepy atmosphere all around you, especially during night time.

But Still, I had Ria.