Chapter 35

August,17,2015

Six: pranking Mr. Stewart

My eyes still watery from too much laughing. Oh my gosh it's the biggest pranking suceeding ever! 

God! I can't move my back, my stomach is hurt.

It's today early in the morning when the 4 of us, Elisa, Felly, Meghan and I.
We gathered at the small wood near the school entrance. It sounded like we are crazy. And yes we are!

We need to sneak to get in the school. I guess luck was on our side too, because the guard was asleep so that we can enter the school gate easily.     
I felt like we are going to rob the school. Because each of us brought a black huge bag, where we put our things for the pranked.
It's my idea to use the disposable bag instead of our school bags. You know the term 'clean and clear work.'

When we reach the girls toilet. We locked the door, in case there's a guard entered the buildings.

"What time is it Meg?"

"It's 5.00 a.m."    

"Okay perfect! okay listen girls, we have like 1 hour and a half before the school gate are open. We need to make it quick but in a professional way okay!"

"Aye aye captain!"   

3 of them shout in unison. Gosh I need to ssshh them for that.

"First of all, not leaving any finger prints, shoes prints or any sign of dirt in the class."

"Okay captain!"

"Second, don't throw any of the things we bring here in any dustbin here. Clear?"

"But why?" Meghan asked.

I can see Felly rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"We don't want them to found it Meg. It'll become more complicated if they do."

"Oh I see."

"So remember, our work is clean and profesional.
We'll leave this school on 6.40 a.m. to throw all the remaining things in the public dustbin. As far as we can."

"But why 6.40 a.m." 

Now it's Elisa turn to asked. And I saw another eyes rolled from Felly. She seem to know a lot of things. Woah.

"Because it's the time where many students passing through the entrance, so that will make it more easy for us to leave the school without being seen by anyone."

"But remember not walking in a group!"

"Yeah, Lisa we are not going to leave this school as soon as the gate open, that is suicide."
Felly suddenly add.

"So everyone, it's 5.20 a.m ,now we have like one Hour and 10 minutes before the school gate open. Hurry up! everyone know your own part right?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go break some rule!"

We entered the class slowly. We put our own disposable bag on the floor and started to do our own work. I saw Felly take out a small size of rope from her plastic bag.
Wow that girl is amazing. She started to climb on the chair and tied up the rope on the top of the door.

I turn my head to Meghan, she take out a glue. Not an ordinary glue but a thick and strong glue. She started to stir up the glue in a plastic cup and brought it to Mr. Stewart desk. Evil.