Chapter 11

I'm pretty sure everyone has that one class where you just straight up suck in right?

Where your parents check your grades and it goes, A A B A A B A B... F.

Then your parents confront you of that grade and they will be like 'What is the meaning of this grade?' And you look at the grade and say something like 'Fuck this shit I'm out.' Then leave and never come back.

I mean what's worst than strict parents? Pissed off about your grades parents.

Anyway yeah, that class for me is biology.

"Ms. Stafford, your the only one who failed this assignment." Mrs. Husky pulled me up to the front.

"Your the one who is suppose to be teaching me this stuff. Maybe your just not doing your job right." I crossed my arms.

"I'm just going to ignore that comment. Maybe you would get better grades if you changed that attitude. Have you considered a tutor?" Mrs. Husky sighed.

"The first five minutes he ended up going home with a black eye. Second tutor just straight up gave up on me. 3rd tutor got kicked out because he annoyed me." I shrugged.

"Very well. Just please try a bit harder." Mrs. Husky rubbed her face.

"Ok sure." We both know I'm probably not.

I went back and took a seat in my chair.

"Even you got the teacher basically giving up on you." Dylan chuckled from beside me.

"Yeah. Aren't they suppose to be the ones who go on like 'Nothing is impossible and to never give up' bullshit us?" I scoffed.

"Is it true that you and Keith got together?" Dylan smirked and I mumbled a yes.

"So that also means what happened between you and Lacey is true then?" Dylan narrowed his eyes.

"Depends. What did I do to her?" I frowned.

"Broke her heart and betrayed her by making Keith choose you over her." Dylan said and I froze.

Great, rumors are already spreading.

  "No the rumor is untrue. It's the other way around, she Made Keith choose between us but he chose me. I did do a fucked up thing and kissed him though while knowing she liked him." I sighed.

"Are you happy?" Dylan simply asked.

"I mean I'm not happy with what I did to Lacey." I shrugged.

"I didn't ask about Lacey. I'm asking about you. Are you happy?" He asked.

"I mean yeah a bit. I'm not happy with my decision with what I did to Lacey but I am happy with Keith." I said.

"Everyone fucks up but it's what you make of the mistakes you made that counts." Dylan said and if I'm being honest that actually helped.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem.... since I did help you through this difficult time could you lend me 20 bucks? There are these really good head phones on a sweet sale and-" with that I got up and just like that I walked out of the conversation when suddenly the bell rang.

I headed down the hall and off to lunch.

I found Keith already at our table, texting away on his phone.

I walked up to him and took his phone out of his hands. "Hey what are you-" He started off.

"Well isn't the stereotype with girlfriends that we have to always be snooping through your phone. And you being the biggest player of the school... hmmm what should I think of that?" I teased handing him his phone back without looking at it.