Chapter 14

"You totally like him." I rolled my eyes as Blaze stared at Blake across the lunch room.

  "No I don't. He sure does have a nice body though." Blaze winked at me.

  "Don't be such a hypocrite." I rolled my eyes.

  "Excuse me?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You kept saying I was in denial about Keith. Just date the damn guy. Give him a chance, not all guys are the same." I shook my head.

  "Sorry I'm getting a call, we will continue this conversation another time." She said holding a banana up to her ear.

  "That's a banana."

"Oh you wanted to hang out? Cool ok... sorry Rachel, I have to go see my mom. She needs our bonding time. We will finish this conversation later, yeah?" Blaze chirped getting up with the banana still held up to her ear.

  "Sit down." I pulled her back down into her chair.

  "Ask the damn boy out." I frowned and she bit her lip nervously.

  "I suck at that kind of stuff! I can flirt, I am upbeat but throw relationships at me and I burn down. I can't do that." She shook her head.

  "How about we do a double date/ hangout thing? We could go iceskating  or something?" I suggested.

  "That actually doesn't sound that bad.." Blaze was slowly already giving in.

  "Ok I will talk to Keith about it." I shrugged and a devilish smile formed on Blaze's face.

  "Invite Dylan and Carly." Blaze gave a smug smile.

  "Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

  "Don't play dumb. I know he likes her. It's been about a month and he is still chasing after her." Blaze said.

  Soon enough Keith and Dylan arrived at our table with their lunch and they agreed to the ice skating.

  That just leaves Carly.
*.*.*.*

  "Hey Carly!" I chirped walking up to her.

She had her blonde hair pulled up in a high pony tail with a faint hint of mascara and a soft line of eyeliner on, making her ocean blue eyes pop out more.

  "Oh hey Rachel." She smiled shyly holding her books closer to her chest.

  "So my friends and I  are hanging out and doing a ice skating date thing this up coming Saturday and afterwords we were going to go get something to eat. Would you be interested?" I asked smiling.

  "Not that I'm complaining but why are you asking me? We barely hang out and your more in the popular crowd... and I'm not." She frowned.

  "Ok here's the thing. You should be Dylan's date." I said and she immediately began to blush.

  "No way. I'm not going to be one of his sluts." She scowled.

  "Give him a chance! If you don't enjoy your night with him I won't have him or anyone bug you about it again. Please just one night." I begged her and she bit her lip in thought.

  "Just one night?" She asked.

"Just one night." I promised.

"Fine." She sighed giving in.

"Great!" I smiled.

Oh this is going to be so much fun.

I totally forgot I suck at ice skating.
*.*.*.*.*.*.