Chapter 19

1 Month Later
*.*.*.*.*.

  "Rachel wake up! We are late to school!" Blaze shook me awake violently, throwing cloths at me.

  "We don't have time for breakfast... hurry up!" She suddenly shoved me out of bed and I hit the floor with a quiet 'hmph'.

  "I'm up! I'm up!" I got up slowly to check the time.

  "What are you doing standing their Blaze!? We are a hour late!" I panicked once I read the time on my clock, rushing her out of my room.

  For the past month, things were a bit uneventful. Except for the time I told my dad I moved into a apartment.

   He wasn't happy.

Words went flying that may be regretted in the future.

  He cursed me out, saying I was ungrateful for the things he did for me.

  Long story short... He left me.. again.

  And for good this time.

He told me never to come see him again because 'Im not his daughter anymore' or something like that.

  My friends keep trying to cheer me up and even when I act like everything is fine... I'm breaking inside.

   Last week I also made the varsity soccer team. The terrible part? Trina is on my team and we are far from acting like teammates.

Today is the day when Keith leaves for a week to the Bahamas... With Lacey.

  I trust Keith like my life depended on it but something made me feel uneasy about it.

  I think it is well known that when two people use to have strong feelings for each other are hanging out for as long as week.. Feelings could resurface.

  Or maybe I'm just over thinking things.

Yeah I'm over thinking things.

I quickly grabbed my car keys after getting ready and dragged blaze over to my car.

   "Hey Rachel?" Blaze looked over me.

  "Yeah?"

"I may have changed your clocked to be a hour ahead." Blaze smiled innocently and I suddenly slammed on the brakes.

  "What?!" I give her a pissed off look.

"You take forever to get up so I decided to give you more reason to." Blaze laughed and I sent her my scariest glare I could pull.

"You look like a angry constipated old man." Blaze laughed harder.

  "At least I don't sound like one."

"Hey!" She sent me a playful glare.

  I then started the car again and we drove off to school.

   Once we arrived, Dylan and Keith were already there waiting for us.

   "I know your my girlfriend and all but... you look terrible." Amusement shines in Keith's eyes as he pecked me on the lips.

  "Blame Blaze for that." I shot a glare at her as she just smiled sheepishly

  "That must hurt. Even your boyfriend doesn't think your beautiful." Trina's perfume smacked me in the face.

   "Then that must say something if he chose me over you."

  BOOM

TAKE THAT BITCH

Ok I know it's not the best but that is a good comeback compared to what I usually say.