Chapter 8

Two weeks... it has been two weeks of me avoiding Lacey and Keith. Ever since Lacey threw her discovery of her liking Keith at me.

But not one minute goes by where Keith doesn't cross my mind.

"Your going to have to leave your room at some point." Blaze sighed, standing next to me as I hid under the covers of my bed.

"No I'm pretty sure I can live in here for the rest of my life." I mumbled through the pillow my face was planted in.

"What was that? I couldn't here you with the pillow shoved down your throat." Blaze huffed.

"You can always just leave and let me be miserable for the rest of my life." I tilted my head up to look at her who just had a disapproving look on her face.

"There's a reason why it is called a crush you know. Don't let one guy get you down when you could always find a better guy... one that loves you for who you truly are and doesn't put you into love triangles." She sat down next to me, rubbing my back.

"I don't have a crush on him." I plopped back down on my bed.

"That is all you got from that?..... oh fuck this bullshit." She got up and faced me with a annoyed expression.

"You finally figured out your wasting your time in here?" I smiled up hopefully.

"Yep. So now we will waste our time somewhere else." She smiled.

"Mmph." I put my face in the pillow again.

"Come on get up." She grabbed me and pulled me out of bed.

"Why am I friends with you again?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Because you love me." She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Ew gross." I put my hand on her face, shoving her back playfully.

"Take a shower and meet me downstairs ready to go in the next hour." Was all she said before leaving my room.

I then looked over at my bed... maybe just 5 more min-

"I don't here the shower running!" Blaze shouted from down the hall.

Great.
*.*.*.*.*.

"Oh she actually looks human!" Blaze gasped dramatically.

"Oh she actually is more obnoxious then she looks!" I used her tone with the dramatic gasp.

"Haha. Aren't you so charming in the morning." Blaze rolled her eyes.

"Who gets up on a Sunday morning?" I asked bewildered.

"No one. But I'm pretty sure people don't lay in bed from Friday all the way to Sunday." Blaze guided me to her car.

"You really want to test me on that?" I popped a eyebrow up as we drove down the street.

"Don't need to. You already proved yourself from this weekend's demonstration." She sighed.

"Where are we going anyway?" I frowned looking out the window as the neighborhood zipped by.

"To the mall." She chirped.

My frown deepened.

"Out of all the places... why the mall?" I groaned.

"Because why the hell not? Besides I need some more cloths anyway." She shrugged as we arrived at the big building.

"I knew I would regret this as soon as got out of bed." I mumbled to myself.