Chapter 21

"YOU WHAT?" Blaze screamed, startling me.

  "I mean I'm not not sure.... But I think I love him." A small distant smile started to form on my face.

  "What are you doing telling me this?! Go tell your boyfriend!" Blaze started pushing me towards the door.

"Hell no." I turned away from her shoving force.

  "What do you mean no?" Blaze glared.

  "I don't even know if he feels the same way for fucks sake! The best way to handle this is leave it up to him for him to tell me first." I smiled and Blaze was giving me a 'what the fuck' face.

"What now?" She popped a eyebrow up unamused.

  "Like texting for example. I'm completely fine if someone texts me, but if I text them I feel like I'm bothering them, so I wait for them to give me the first text. Well at least with newish people." I shrugged and Blaze changed her 'what the fuck' face to a 'Why the fuck am I friends with her' face.

  "You lost me." Blaze yawned.

  "Or I could girl code it." I suggested.

"Girl what now? Is that a thing? Have I been living under a rock this whole time?" Blaze asked.

"You know, instead of straight forward asking, you hint around the subject. For example, asking your boyfriend if he likes your mother's wedding dress and then asking if it would look good on you to hint at if we would ever be getting married." grinned and Blaze's new face was completely blank  because I'm pretty sure I just blew up her mind.

  "Or you could just simply tell him?" Blaze folded her arms together.

"Nah. That's to complicated." I shook my head doubtfully.

Blaze just stood there giving me a dumbfounded expression.

"What has this society turned into." She mumbled more to herself then me.

"Anyway I painted my half of the apartment, you still have yet to do your half... You should ask Keith to come and help you." Blaze bit her lip suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I will only ask him to come over because he will help me, unlike you. No other reason." I narrowed my eyes and she narrowed hers back at me.

"Sure." She shrugged.

"Great."

"Mhm."

"Yeap."

"Yeah you get yo sugar daddy!" Blaze cheered and my eyes popped out of my head.

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"Like I would believe you're horrific lies. Like seriously have I taught you nothing?" Blaze rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Where is this conversation even going?" I asked with irritation laced in my voice.

"Its going to that call you agreed to give Keith five minutes ago." Blaze smiled sweetly before walking away, leaving me alone with my phone that lays in my hands.
*.*.*.*.

"So you asked me over here... to help you paint?" Keith looked over at me with a questioning raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" I asked stiffly and he shook his head.

"Nope. No problem at all." He stared at the white stained wall that faces us.

"Good." I forced a smile.

"Is something wrong? You seem a bit.. off." Keith sighed, turning towards me with a small frown.

"I'm peachy." I said.