Chapter 1

Mistakes.

People usually want to fix their mistakes or act as if they never happened. They want to run away from their past and not look back until they are in the future.

But that is not how it works. You can't move on and move forward until you learn from those mistakes. Those mistakes will always be with you if not a part of you, when you do move forward. People would usually want to be able to go back and erase their mistakes if they could, but not me.

Because I wouldn't be where I would be now if it weren't for those mistakes.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

  "Rachel!" A whirl of black hair came at me and suddenly I ended on the floor with a person also known as my best friend, Blaze laying on me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

   She had light creamy skin with mid back, black length hair with red highlight streaks in her hair.

   "Oh my dear love! How long it has been since I have last seen my sexy ass best friend!" She exclaimed.

  Have I mention she can be a bit of a drama queen?

  "You were at my house last night." I raised a amused eyebrow and she glared.

   "That was more then 8 hours ago! For all I knew you could have died between that time." She ranted on, her icy blue eyes shining with excitement.

    "Great! But seriously can you like.. get off?" I rolled my eyes with a slight smile tugging at my lips.

  "Oh right!" She smiled sheepishly getting up and pulling me up with her in the process.

   We then walked in school and walked through the halls before the bell rang signaling school would start.

   "There are my girlies!" Our third to our  trio, Dylan came walking up to us, squeezing between us and wrapping his arms around our shoulders.

  We all met in kindergarten when we were paired in a group project. We just clicked and were best friends ever since.

   "How are my two favorite girls doing?" He grinned. He had short brownish hair, a muscular build with forest green eyes that happily shined all day long. (A\N lol I'm sorry for the last 6 words in that sentence.)

   "Better before you showed up." Blaze teases with a fake huff in her tone.

   "Ouch that hurt girlie." Dylan mocked.

   "Good. Now you know how it feels when your mother has to look at you." Blaze retorted and I couldn't help  but laugh.

  "Pshh the only reason why she would be in pain when she looks at me is because she loves me so much it hurts." Dylan cockily said.

   "Denial is never good for your personal health Dylan." Lacey appeared out of no where.

Lacey had long blonde hair with black streaks going through her hair and hazelnut colored eyes like mine.

   Lacey wasn't as close to me as Blaze and Dylan were because we just met her this year but from the time we spend with each other she has become a very good friend and close enough to us that we could even call her family.

  She was sweet and kind that many people knew her from those characteristics.

  Soon enough the three of them got lost in their bickering as I got lost in my own thoughts.

   But I quickly got pulled out of them when a pair of muscular arms got wrapped around my waist from behind, "Hey sunshine." A husky voice whispered in my ear.