Chapter 5

"My. . . Father?" Skylar repeated. Obi nodded grimly. Suddenly,her mother screamed.Skylar whirled around.Standing in the doorway was the tall,black figure that was in her vision!

"Obi-Wan,we meet again!" it shouted. Skylar's mouth fell open.Who is this?

"I'm here for the girl!" it continued,pointing to Skylar.

"Me?"asked Skylar. What could he or it possibly want with her?The truth hit her like a tilde wave. This was her father?

"No! It can't be. . .!"whimpered Skylar. Obi-Wan drew his lightsaber and the thing in black did the same. Obi's was blue and the thing's was red.

"I have come for my daughter!" he shouted.

"Leave the girl alone,Vader!" said Obi-Wan.

The two lightsabers crashed together,creating sparks that flew in different directions. Skylar's foster dad ran forward.

"Dad,NO!" cried Skylar. Suddenly, people in white armor stormed in and raised their blasters at the family.

"Skylar,RUN!" shouted Obi-Wan, pushing Vader back with the Force. Skylar broke away from the group and dashed down the hall to the back door. Hurrying to the shed,she quickly hopped on Kola's speeder and headed for a tall cliff.

Skylar turned around and bit back a cry. Dozens of speeders were following her.She set her jaw.

If I can't out run them,then I'll out last them.

"Let's see what they can do!" whispered Skylar. She knew these hills better than anyone. Let the chase begin!

-----------------•-------------------------------------•--------------•----------------•-----------------•

Terribly sorry for the late update. So what did you guys think? Leave a comment,I love to hear your thoughts! May the Force be with you!

-horseygirl13