Chapter 6

Red bolts of light streaked past Skylar as she pumped the speeder to the maximum speed.

Don't fail me now!" she whispered as the gas level dipped lower and lower toward empty.Even though Skylar was only 12,she was still highly skilled with a blaster, and her Force skills have improved alot too since Obi- Wan found her.If they cuaght her,she still had a chance to win.

Skylar risked a look behind her. About 7 stormtroopers where pursuing her, all on Imperial speeders. Suddenly,Skylar's speeder began to cough and sputter as the needle came to rest on the Empty. Skylar began pluge toward the ground, when a laser boltstruck the engine,blowing the speeder into bits,and tossing Skylar high into the air.A scream was ripped from her throat as she continued to plunge toward the ground.

Menwhile. . . .

Red struck blue as Obi and Darth Vader faced off in front of Skylar's terrified family.

"Just leave the girl alone,Vader!" grunted Obi, pushing Vader back with the force.

"No! She's mine!" shouted Vader angrily.He swung his lightsaber faster and faster, but Obi matched him blow for blow.Suddenly, Vader heard Skylar scream for help.

Without warning,he nicked Obi's arm with his lightsaber and dashed out the back door.

"Ahhh!" shouted Obi, clutching his arm. Ilea rushed forward and helped him up.

"Skylar's in trouble!" he shouted. "We have to find her before Vader does!" He hurried out the front door, in the direction of the cliffs.

_________________________

I'm so so so sorry for the incredibly late update! I had writers block, and then school started and yeah! So I'll try to update every 3 weeks. So enjoy this and my the Force be with you!

~horseygirl13