Vacation Starts

We're packing our things for tomorrow. They were all excited and decided to go to uncle's resort tomorrow.

"Sana, you're still not gonna tell me what's wrong?" She suddenly brought up the topic

"There's nothing wrong." I answered shortly

"You and Tzuyu are the same." She sighed

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"I also asked her what's wrong because she was acting weird and her answer is the same as yours."

I was jealous. So maybe Tzuyu was too? But why would she be jealous?... Does she like Chaeyoung?

"Hey, you're spacing out."

I shook my head and erased my thought. "Sorry, I was just worried about Tzuyu."

"Well I'm worried about you two. Did you have a fight?"

"It's nothing like that. I also don't know why Tzuyu was like that. It was my first time seeing her like that."

"And you've been best friends for a long time, right?" She asked. "Tzuyu told me that."

Best friends for a long time? Me and Tzuyu?

"That's all that she told you?" I asked with a hint of confusion

She nodded.

Why didn't Tzuyu told her about our past? About the former us?

"Why? Is there something more that I should know?" She asked

"Eh?" I uttered nervously. "Nah, it's between you and Tzuyu now."

We just continued packing but my mind is still puzzled. So she doesn't want Mina to know about our past relationship? Why? This bothers me so much. I don't want to hide anything from Mina...

---

Finally, the time has arrived for us to go. We used a van, uncle's van. Our places are like this:

driver | vacant
Dahyun | Momo | snacks
Mina | penguin plushie | me (TT)
Chaeyoung | Tzuyu
bags and luggage

The penguin plushie that Tzuyu gave Mina on her birthday is in between me and Mina. I'm like TT.

"Yah~ do you love your penguin plushie more than me?" I asked but got no response

I took a closer look at her. She's sleeping while leaning her head on the window. I took the penguin plushie and moved beside her. Then I gently placed her head on my shoulder.

"It looks like only three of us are awake. Dahyun, Mina and Chaeyoung are asleep." Momo said while looking at us. "About your dare Sana..."

She took something on her pocket and handed it to me.

"A lipstick?" I asked and accepted it

"A lipstick made of chocolate. I asked my friend to make that just for your dare. Your dare is, make Mina eat all that chocolate but, you need to use the lipstick on yourself first. She can't eat the lipstick directly."

"WHAT?! So I have to use the lipstick and you want Mina to... To... Kiss me so she could eat the chocolate?"

"It is a lipstick but it has no limitations. You can also use it on your tounge, nipples-"

"I get it!" I cut her off before she say more. "Fuck Momo, that's so perverted."

"And so you." She winked. "And you can confess on her on the process too."