Last

3rd Person's POV

Mina and Sana spent their few hours with their wedding planner, Yoo In-na. Sana wants to rush the planning so she decided to do one day wedding planning.

"We're done." In-na exclaimed happily. "I'll do my best to give you the perfect wedding."

"Thank you." The couple thanked In-na

The wedding planner bowed and bid her goodbye.

They spent their whole day planning but there was no sign of tiredness in Sana and Mina.  They're visibly so happy and in love.

Sana held Mina's hand and squeezed it as she rub it against her cheeks. Mina only giggled to her actions.

"Let's go? We still have to go to the company." The secretary reminded the CEO

Sana pouted as she was reminded about her work. But nevertheless,  they went to the company with smiles on their faces. They're just really happy.

When they opened the door in their office, a surprise greeted them.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" It was their friends from US

"Wah!" They shouted out from their lungs as they started hugging each others and saying their I miss yous.

It was a happy reunion.

---

2 months passed...

3mix started singing "Beautiful in White", they were chosen as the wedding singers by Mina and Sana.

Everyone was silent as they waited for a certain girl to start her march.

Mina pat herself nervously and started playing with her necktie while waiting for soon-to-be wife.

And there she is, with her parents beside her. Mina felt a strange feeling inside her. She can't explain it. Sana looked so beautiful in her white gown and it was like she was the only one existing in the world for Mina.

Sana, on the other side is very nervous. She tightened her hold in the bouquet of white roses while staring in Mina's eyes.

Mr. & Mrs.  Minatozaki gave Sana a hug before letting their precious daughter go to Mina.

Sana continued walking to the altar and faced Mina. It was a solemn moment for the two of them. This is it.  This is what they were waiting for.

Finally, it's time to exchange bows. The two took out a piece of paper where they wrote their bows to each other.

Mina cleared her throat and started stating her bow. "To my dear boss who I love so much, I said this before and I'm gonna say it again and I think I'm gonna keep on saying it for the rest of my life. I love you, my squirrel. I'm never gonna leave you. Not again. No matter what happens, I will always be with you. No one and nothing can keep me away from you. If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. I will be anything just for you, Minatozaki Sana." Mina said with full emotions while looking in Sana's eyes from time to time

And now, it's Sana's turn. "One day,  I woke up in an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar girl looking at me. She's Myoui Mina. She was supposed to be a punishment but for me, it was the complete opposite. She's the best thing ever happened to me... Myoui Mina, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. We've been through thick and thin. I believe we'll be able to pass all the upcoming challenges if we are together. So we need to be together, okay? I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours."

The people cheered happily. The ring bearer and flower girl marched to the altar to deliver the wedding rings.

Mina took one ring and smiled at Sana. Sana smiled back and raised her left hand. Mina took it and put the ring on gently.

Sana did the same and put the ring on Mina.

After that, the two didn't wait more and just proceeded on kissing which no one complained about.

The End.

---

It sucks. I know.

Anyway,  thank you for reading my story :)

Especially you, KrisKrisLeon 💕 you're one of my first readers and you kept supporting my story hihi thanks