Continuation of Love

We went back to the shower and let the water pour on us. We putted shampoo on each other and massaged it. She then grabbed the body scrub and put some body wash on it. She squeezed it, causing it to be soapy.

"Hmm~" I let out a muffled moan as she started to wash me from my neck and then down to my breasts

"Easy master squirrel. We need to finish this shower or we might get a cold." She chuckled

I bit my lower lip and nodded as she continued washing me.

"Aah~" I just can't stop my moan whenever she touch my sensitive parts and she'll just giggle

After that, she proceeded on washing herself. I pleasured my eyes and watched her. The way how the soapy water pour on her body... From her neck... To her breasts... Down to her womanhood... And down to her feet.

"Let's rinse together." She said and she put down the body scrub

She intertwined her hands with mine as we rinse together.

"Oh wait, you master squirrel..." Her eyes became rounder as if she remembered something important

"Hmm?"

"We don't have clothes."

Right! We have no clothes here in our unit!

"I totally forgot... I'm not even sure if we have towels here..."

"How could you forgot something like that?"

"Because your presence makes me think about you and you only."

She giggled sheepishly and hit me lightly. "But even so, you should've remembered that."

"You also forgot it."

"A lot happened!"

"Oh, we also don't have a toothbrush here."

We both laughed and turned off the shower as we finished rinsing. We walked outside the bathroom while holding hands, water dripping on us. We went to the bedroom to look for a towel and luckily, we found one.

"You use it first, you're the master." She said and handed me the towel

I smirked and accepted the towel. I covered myself using the towel and hugged her so the towel can cover her too.

"Who cares who uses it first? We can use it at the same time."

"But we can't dry ourselves like this." She chuckled

I just hugged her tighter and snuggled into her neck. I can feel her breasts pressing to mine.

Shit! It's turning me on!

I raised my head and faced her. She's really, really, really beautiful.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked

I smiled and shook my head. Then I leaned closer to her ears.

"You've been a very good slave penguin. I think you deserve a reward." I whispered to her ears and gently nibbled it which earned me a moan from her. "Gentle or rough?"

"R- rough." She uttered

"I'm sorry in advance then. Just tell me if you want me to stop."

I let go of the towel then tackled her into a rough kiss and she moaned. I suck and bit her lower lip hard enough to cause it bleed. She groaned in pain so I immediately licked the blood and kissed her passionately. I led her to the bed, not breaking the kiss and pinned her down. I turned the kiss into a rough one as I slid my tounge in her mouth too deep that she choked so I pulled away.