Going Back

3rd Person's POV

"Okay Yugyeom, spill. What's so important that you have to call all of us in your office?" The youngest asked

Yugyeom let out a sigh and then speak, "Some of you needs to go back to their parents."

"WHAT?!" Sana yelled, she doesn't want to go back to her parents, not now, not ever

"Is it because you can't support all of us financially anymore?" Chaeyoung asked

"No. That's not it." Yugyeom said and let out another sigh. "You see, I made a deal with your parents. I asked them to leave all of you to me and I promised them that I'll take care of you but when the time comes that you're ready to live on your own, you'll be going back to them. To take care of their business. Sana and Momo are ready and so, they will take over their parents' company."

"So Sana and I needs to go back?" Momo asked and Yugyeom just nodded. "What if we don't want to?"

"You need to Momo. If your parents used force to get you back, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you. Not anymore." Yugyeom answered sadly. He's done with his part now. "I'm sure Mina will go with Sana. Jihyo can go back too if she wants to but as for the students, nuh-uh. Graduate first."

Tzuyu held Jihyo's hand and squeezed it. "Don't leave. Please." Tzuyu pleaded sincerely

Jihyo couldn't say anything. She misses her parents, her little sister and her friends. Especially Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"My men are already packing Sana, Mina and Momo's stuffs as we're talking. I can tell them to pack your stuffs too Jihyo if you want to go back." Yugyeom interrupted

Jihyo flashed a genuine smile and shook her head. "I won't go. I'll stay here."

Tzuyu sighed in relief and hugged her girlfriend. "Thank you."

Jihyo caressed Tzuyu's cheeks and kissed the latter in the forehead.

Meanwhile, Dahyun is holding her tears while clinging into Momo's arms. Momo will be a CEO and she will stay here to study. They will be separated and they don't know if they can handle it.

Momo noticed the gloomy atmosphere around her girlfriend so she pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you my baby dubu."

Momo doesn't know why she said that but she felt like she had to say it. And with that, Dahyun let out the tears that she's been holding back.

"Shh... Don't cry. It doesn't matter if we're away from each other or not. The important thing is, we love each other. Okay?"

Dahyun could only nod. She's too weak to even say a word. The idea of Momo leaving makes her weak.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, just hugged herself. This is one of the situations where she cannot relate. Love life? Business? Company? She doesn't have any of that.

The sight makes Yugyeom's heart ache. He knows how his big babies love each other. His phone buzzed. It's time.

He cleared his throat and got everyone's attention.

"It's time. Momo, Sana, Mina, go to the rooftop. The private jet is waiting for you."

"Aren't you coming with us?" Sana asked with her teary eyes and Yugyeom shook his head

Sana then cried and attacked Yugyeom into a hug. The others followed and they all did a group hug.

---

*sob *sob

It's been 30 minutes already and Momo is still crying. She didn't cry earlier because she wanted to act tough in front of Dahyun. She had to be tough in front of Dahyun.