A Not So Grand Story

We were watching peacefully while waiting for the two to come back when Momo broke the silence...

"Hey Chaeyoung, you like Mina, right?"

Chaeyoung flinched at her question and took a glimpse of me. "Ah- Momo, why did you suddenly brought up that topic?"

"I already know." I barged in their conversation

"Y- you do?" She asked nervously then her expression changed. "You already know and yet you're doing nothing?!" She suddenly yelled at me. "Make a move already you idiot! Or are you gonna left her hanging?! She's in love with you! Don't you see that?"

"Chill!" I yelled back at her. "I'm not gonna left her hanging. Don't worry, I'm gonna make my move. Sooner or later."

"Make your move now!" She shouted at me angrily. "Make your move now and make her happy! Don't you dare hurt her, YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Okay. I understand..." I answered calmly and raised my hands like I'm being arrested by the police

"If you really understand, then... Make. A. Move. Now."

I smiled and shook my head. "I really want to. I want to tell her how much I love her but I don't want my confession to be just a normal one. Mina's too precious for that. I want my confession to be special, just like Mina."

"So you want a grand confession?" Dahyun asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll tell the butler and you'll have your grand confession tonight."

"WHAT?! TONIGHT?!" I looked at her with disbelief and she nodded. "But we should take things slowly!"

"Well, if you don't want to, then I'll give the grand confession to Chaeyoung."

"No! Don't do that!" I messed up my hair and sighed. Damn, I hate these people... "I'll... I'll confess tonight..." The couple gave me a grin and I swear they really look creepy. "Stop that! You're scaring me!"

They just laughed at me.

"Then let's go to the butler and plan!" Dahyun jumped and pulled me from my seat. "Come on, let's go! I'm excited!"

She continued dragging me and kept on dragging me until we reached some room. She looked for someone which she eventually found.

"Is there something you need, Ms. Kim Dahyun?" asked a tall guy who looks like he's on his early 40's

"Yeah! I need you to plan and execute a grand confession tonight here in the resort." Dahyun answered, still not letting go of me

"A love confession eh?" The guy asked and then looked at me. "Are you the one who's gonna confess?" I nodded timidly. "Well then, let's plan. Shall we?"

---

Mina's POV

I spent more time with Tzuyu. After confessing our secrets to each other, we decide to play around and forget about our problems. We ate lunch together secretly in the garden and asked Chaeyoung to cover for us which she did. We were having a lot of fun without realizing that the time was passing by. And before we know it, it's already dark.

Right now, we're in their room, sitting in her bed and just talking to each other. Girls talk. Until her phone beeped...

"Uh... Chaeyoung said she needs help..." She said as she read the message. "I'll just go to her while you wait here, okay?"

"I can just go with you-"

"Nope. Stay here."

She brushed my hair with her fingers while looking at me and smiled before leaving the room.