~ chapter 9 ~ {Scott's POV}

I ran to Kylie's house as fast as I could. Besides humans, we're werewolves and werewolves don't leave those that they love to suffer.

I jumped into her bedroom and saw her sitting on the floor and crying. I took a seat next to her and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Hey! Are you okay? Can I see them, please?" I asked her. She nodded her head and showed me all the hickeys that were on her feet, arms, shoulders, even if they were from that day or not. "Why aren't they healing?" I asked her.

"Do you remember when you got scratched by an Alpha from the Alpha pack? You didn't let yourself heal, 'cause you thought that Derek Hale was dead, right?" she asked me and I nodded. "I have this flashed since I was little and I see this woman who was stitching a cut of mine that I don't remember how I did. While she was stitching me I was crying because I cut and another girl, too. She told me: 'You're a werewolf. Your one from a big family. You're one of the Hales. If you want to let yourself heal and help your sister, stop crying and let your own body heal. Kylie, aunt Talia is here, okay? We don't have to tell daddy or your cousins or everyone else what happened, okay? We're going to keep this between you, me and Malia, okay?'. She stitched me up and then kissed my bruise. She called me Kylie... Kylie Hale." she told me, and I was shocked.

"You said Hale, like Peter and Derek Hale... and you said Talia Hale, like Derek Hale's mom and Peter Hale's older sister?" I asked her still shocked.

"Sometimes I think that they're only dreams, but sometimes I feel them like they are real," she explained to me. "What if I'm related to Derek Hale, but we're not siblings, 'cause she told me that's she's my aunt?" she asked me.

~

After Kylie locked the door, we jumped on it and called Stiles and Lydia and ran to Lydia's house. There also were Malia and Kira. When we got in, Kira looked somehow bad at us. I was holding her hand and you could see all of her bruises.

"Kyles, are you okay?" Lydia asked her and hugged her.

"I'm fine, just... Ouch... Ouch... Ouch... Be careful, okay?" she told her best friend.

"What are these?" Lydia asked Kylie.

"I'm going to explain to you later, okay? Plus, I don't want to be mean or something, but... What are they doing here?" I asked Scott.

"You're part of Scott's pack now, so..." Stiles told me.

"Wait, did you tell him?" Kylie asked me.

"We need some help. Lydia realized herself." I replied.

"What about them? It that a fox scent?" she asked me.

"That's from Kira. She's a..."

"Kitsune," Kylie said. "I heard of it. Fox spirit... Also, I know that Lydia is a Banshee and Malia is supposed to be a..." she added.

"Were-coyote!" Malia ended.

"Right!" Kylie said.

In a moment, Kylie started shaking and took my arm. I looked at her and I could see her shaking.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Is it a panic attack?" Lydia asked her.

"The mark on my back. There's this birthmark like Triskle on my back. Check it. Tell me if it's fully visible or not," she told us and we did what she told us to do.

"Where is it?" I asked her.

"The back of my left shoulder," she told me.

I put the shoulder from the sweatshirt down and then the two straps away.  I could see a Triskle similar to the one on Derek's back on her shoulder and it was fully visible.

"What happens if it's fully visible?" I asked her.

"On a scale, non-existent means 'No problem!' and fully visible means that somebody is in danger," she replied.

"Do you know who is in danger?" I asked her.

"Derek... Derek Hale!" she answered and then she passed out.

I got her and put her on Lydia's couch. I could see a cut opening in her arm.

"I am not a doctor for werewolves, but... I think that this isn't normal." Stiles told me.

"Maybe we should take her to a doctor who knows more about werewolves than we do," Lydia suggested.

"Deaton!" I said.