REVIEW: UNRESOLVED LOVE

Admin writing review: @FallenAngel128

Author: @smkj1713

Title: Unresolved Love

Genre: Poetry

Cover: Rating 2/10.

The cover does not really reflect what I want from this book. The title is quite strong emotionally, but the cover does not reflect any emotion, plus, the title of it does not fit in the cover, we can't see the start or the end letters. I like the colors though, but I would say, that this book would benefit from a more eye-catching cover than this one.

Description: Rating 7/10.

The description is short and simple. Do I want to read the book after reading the description? Yes, actually it does draw me in, because it is stated that the author displays emotion's that comes from him/her, and something so personal is always interesting to read about. We all search for someone who can describe what we sometimes feel too. The only thing I retract a few points for is that it looks sloppy written. Like you just scrambled it down in haste without caring too much. And there were some punctuation mistakes. I would suggest just going through it once more, and fix those because first impressions are quite important for a reader!

Grammar and punctuation: Rating 8/10.

Since is poetry, punctuation is not an issue. But within the grammar the first things I noticed were the "u" instead of "you..." unfortunately this makes it look very unprofessional. It is not acceptable to use shortness for words in the written language in my opinion, not if you want your work to look professional. Besides that, it looked pretty good. I would suggest just working on making the text look neater.

Characters: Rating 10/10.

There were no characters obviously in this book, so I will change that into emotions. Because oh my there was some strong emotions on display, and I loved the execution of them. In anger, I could feel the angel by the choice of words, and it was a blind rage, yet observative. The next one was filled with sadness and heaviness, and yet again you're so good at putting feelings into words. As your description promised, as a reader I did feel more then what I read. Bravo!

Things I loved:

I'm always a huge fan of poetry because of the emotional aspect of it. So I certainly enjoyed reading this. I think you do have a gift of transferring the emotions within you to the world. Thank you for letting us be a part of that.

This is the end of the review. Your poetry is beautiful, and I think with years it will only shine brighter.