1

I woke up to sweat all over my body and wet underwear again. This is the sixth dream I've had about kenny and I'm praying that they stop. Every since he came back into my life I crave for him more then I did when I first met him. After we had sex a mouth ago he's done nothing, but invade my mind and mess with my feelings.

Today we we're going on our south Africa tour to make matters worst. I can't ignore him forever so I have to push these feelings aside. I got dressed in a white crop top and some jeans after my shower. I dragged my suitcase downstairs and put on my white Louboutins.

I was getting a bottle of water when someone grabbed my waist.

Toni: shit ken you scared me.

Kenny: go take off these pants

Toni: why what's wrong with it

Kenny: it's showing to much.

Toni: I want to wear these

Kenny pulled me into him and put his hands on my butt.

Kenny: don't wear these pants. You can see all your ass. I don't need people to be looking at you.

Toni: last time I checked I was single

Kenny: last time I checked, I don't give a damn now go change

I walked up the stairs and changed into some jogging pants. I hate when he does this. He's always trying to control me. I'm not even his.

I walked back downstairs and he tried grabbing my hand and I snatch it.

Toni: leave me alone

Kenny: why you mad

Toni: cause you come in here trying to tell me what to do. I'm single and you have a fiance. Let me live my life. I'm not waiting on you ken.

Kenny: man I told you I'm trying to break it to her.

Toni: when before you fucked me or after

Kenny: T don't be like that

Toni: be like what