28

Toni pov

Kenny was on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck. We woke up early for no reason so we took a shower and stuff and then laid down until the alarm clock go off

"Mhhh babe." I Moaned.

"You love me.." He whispered into my hear kissing it.

"Of course i love you." I said grabbing his jaw and started to kiss him.

We started to make out and he intertwined our fingers, putting them above my head.

The alarm clock went off and i smiled against kennys lips.

"Go turn it off." I said and he got off me and did what i asked.

"Im gonna go get dressed for work." Kenny said going into the closet.

"Pick me out something to wear." I said getting out the bed. I put on my robe and walked out the room. I opened diezles door and walked in. After i woke him up i went to denims room and then peytons.

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face. When you done put on a outfit from out the closet and then come downstairs." I said to her.

"Okay."she said going into the bathroom.

I went downstairs and started to make them breakfast. I was gonna make them cearel, but it was the first day of school. I made some eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. I put kennys plate in the microwave and fixed the kids plate.

They came down dressed and sat at the table.

"Boy's yall sure yall wanna ride the bus." I asked.

"Yes chris getting on the bus too." Denim replied.

"Okay pey when you done under your sink is the oil pan when you done bring it to my room." I said going upstairs.

Kenny was struggling to put on his tie so i walked over to him and started to help him.

"Thank you baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No problem." I said pecking his lips.

"You coming by the studio." He asked and i nodded finishing his tie.

"Im done I'll be there a little bit later tho. Your foods in the microwave." I said still in his arms.

He took off my robe and picked me up and i giggled wrapping my arms and legs around him. I was just in my pink lace set.

"Babe your gonna be late."

" i just wanted to see your body before i go. You know i dont like being away from you." He said kissing my neck.

"Mhhh daddy." I moan and he grabbed my ass.

"I love you." He said before kissing me and squeezing my body.

"I love you too." I said and he put me down and grabbed his phone.

"Ill see you later baby." He said pecking my lips and going.