41

Kenny pov

"Man im for real. I wanna marry her ass." I said playing with the soundboard.

"Kenny this gone be yo third time proposing." LA said.

"Fuck them other hoes. I was young when i married Tracey and i only proposed to nichole because her momma was talking shit about peytons parents not being married. L i swear on my life shes the one. If i marry her im never leaving no matter what. I love her too much." I said.

"Yo soft ass. When you think you ready to get down on one knee."

"Hell right now, but im thinking in a couple weeks i need to talk to her family first. I don't even think her father knows about us. He doesn't come around." I said.

"Being honest with you i aint never think i would see the day you and toni would get together. You always would lie saying you aint like her. Im glad you stopped lying to yourself now look you all happy in shit." He said and i nudged him trying to hide the smile, but i couldn't.

"Shut up im gonna get out of here and go home to my girl." I said getting up. I checked the time and it was 12 and she called me 2 times. Toni gone kill my ass.

I left going into my car and left. I arrived home going upstairs to my bedroom seeing her texting.

"Hey baby." I said and she didnt answer me.

"Toni im talkin to you."

"And i heard you." She said getting out the bed.

I pulled her into me by her waist and started to kiss all over her neck. She was trying to push me away, but eventually gave into me.

"Why were you late." She said looking up at me.

"I just got too caught up talking to La about you." I said making her blush.

"That better be the reason." She said and i kissed her lips.

"How about we enjoy a nice bubble bath and then end the night watching any movie you want." I said kissing her shoulder.

She smiled and nodded.

"Take your clothes off and wait for me." I said going into the bathroom.

I turned on the water. Filling the tub up with hot water. I put bubbles and roses in. I lit a couple candles and turned on some slow james.

I went into the bed room seeing her sitting on the bed naked looking like a goddess. She was perfect.

I pulled her into the bathroom and took my clothes off as well. I got in and pulled her on top of me grabbing her hips

"This is beautiful baby." She said  wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Nah you beautiful." I said and she smiled and started to kiss me.

"I love you daddy." She said laying on my shoulder. I rubbed her back gently.

"I love you too princess." I said

"Tamar invited us to dinner tomorrow. Are You coming with me."

"Yea. How would you feel if i took you on vacation." I said caressing her.

"I would love it because i can have alone time with the love of my life." She said making me smile.

"I want kids." I said and she looked up at me.

"Really."

"I mean not right this second, but i want you to give me a baby." I said.

"I would love to have your baby." She said and i kissed her. I love her so fuckin much yo i don't even think i understand.

.........

She laid on my chest as we watched endgame. I finally got her to like Marvel and now she's in love.

"Baby i love you." She said still looking at the tv

"I love you too." I said pulling her closer to me. I swear I'm going to marry her.