40

2 weeks later

Kenny pov

Toni and I was at the club with our friends. Toni was down on the dance floor with her sisters while me and the guys were upstairs watching while drinking.

Melvin invited some strippers in and  one sat on my lap.

"Kenny live yo life nigga." Melvin said.

The stripper was dancing on me and i allowed her even tho i didn't care too much about it. Toni do better then this. Thinking about her i looked down and i saw she was giving me a death glare. Nodding her head she turned away.

I pushed the girl off me and told the strippers to leave.

"Im fuck." I mumbled.

"What you talking about." Kelvin ask drinking from the bottle.

"Toni saw the stripper dancing on me."

"Oh yea you fuck." LA said.

Toni pov

Why argue when you can show them what they doing. All niggas be like its just a lap dance so you know what imma be a nigga in reverse.

I grabbed a chair and pulled it into a empty spot and i grabbed the finest dude i could and sat him on it.

"Are you married or have a girlfriend." I asked.

"No, but damn." He said biting his lips while looking at me.

"Toni what you doing." Tamar ask.

"Im showing kenny the disrespect of getting a lap dance now go tell the dj to put a song on for me." I said and she gave me a high five before leaving.

"Are you okay with me giving you a lap dance." I asked

"Ma im fine with whatever you tryna do to me." He said and i chuckled.

Body party started to play and i took my hair out of it's low ponytail and shook it. I handed Tamar my chanel bag and then sat on the guys lap.

"Remember no touching." I said.

Once the beat started i started. I wined and rolled my hips on him already feeling his member. I saw a crowed of people appear as i turned around bending over.

I sat on his lap and turned to look at him. I sent him a wink before bouncing up and down to the beat.

Kenny pov

"Oh shit." LA said turning my head and i saw some shit that made me rage with anger. Toni was twerking on some nigga. It was crowds around her and the spotlight was on her as she twerked on him.

Her hands was on the ground as her body was on his shaking her ass on him. He was biting his lips while staring at it making me so much more angry that i wanted to kill everything. She was mine.

"Welp next time you know dont get a lap dance." Melvin said and i smacked him. He brought them hoes in here and now look. I was jealous and mad.