21

Toni

"Im serious get your fucking baby momma ion know how she got my number, but she being hella disrespectful." I was upset. Why i always gotta pick the guys with kids.

"Baby calm down."

"No because i told you th," he cut me off by pulling me into him and giving me a deep long kiss.

"Look im gone handle it. Stop worrying alright." Like that i let it go. I believe he was going to talk to her. I climbed on his lap and wrapped my arms around him. I laid on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"I got something for you." I lifted up my head and he got up and sat me down on the edge of the bed and got down on one knee taking out a box.

"Its not a wedding ring at least not yet." He started." I promise when I tell you that im gone talk to her. You my queen and nobody gone disrespect you. Baby i love you and im gone marry you one day. Just let me get shit right. I promise you im gone do right by you and love you through everything.*opens the box* This is a promise ring a ring to promise you that my love is real." I started to cry a little bit.

I watched as he opened the box and take out the ring. He slipped the ring on my finger and i jumped in his arms.

 He slipped the ring on my finger and i jumped in his arms

"Damn baby you tryna knock me down." I didn't care i started to kiss him.

"Wanna watch tv." I smile and he shakes his head.

"Yea."

He wrapped his arm my waist and laid me down on the bed. He started to took off my clothes and i looked at him.

"This not tv" he shrugged kissing down my body. When he reached his destination he spread my legs apart and started to make love to my pussy and man it felt so good

"Daddyyyy." I moaned watching as he ate me out.

"Mhhh." He said looking up. He was staring me deep in the eyes as he sucked on my pussy making me feel all the passion he had for me.

........

I woke up around 8:30 in the morning. I was alone. I smiled as i stared at my ring and got up. I took a shower and put on my robe and then went downstairs. I made me some cearel and sat on the couch and  turned on the tv. I got a call from kenny and i answered it.

"Hello."

"Peyton says can she come by for a few while i go handle some business."