13

Toni pov

TONI NEW BOO HAPPENS TO BE MILLIONAIRE CLARENCE WHITE

I never understood what good comes out of being in peoples business, but i wasn't gonna dwell on negativity today. My sister's were coming over and i planned to catch up and have some girl time.

I straightened up the house then made me some cereal. After i ate i just watched some tv waiting on them. About an hour later a knock came to the door and i went an opened it.

My sisters pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you guys." I told them as we pulled away. We sat on the sofa.

"Man Toni if you don't tell kenny to stop blowing me up. Vince think some other nigga tryna talk to me." Tamar said making me roll my eyes.

"Child im not worried about babyface. Im over him." I said

" yea you over him, but dont you still love him." Towanda said making me frown.

"Of course i still love him, but i accepted the fact that he has a family. Im happy." I said truthfully.

" have you gave clarence some yet." Traci said making me open my mouth.

"Close them honey before you get flies." She said making me huff.

"No we haven't had sex yet. Im waiting for the right time." I said.

"Any man who takes me onna shopping spree can open my legs anytime." Tamar said making us all giggle.

"Where my nephews." Trina asked me.

"With Keri. They should be here tomorrow." I said.

"I was thinking about a family vacation. School bout to be out in 4 months. We should plan a trip." Tamar said.

" that sounds nice. We should take them to Hawaii. I remember Brooke said she wanted to visit." Trina said and we all came to an agreement that we had the summer planned out.

"Speaking of months Kenny getting married in less then a month." Tay said making me sigh.

"Do we have to always talk about him. I moved on and im happy very happy with the man im with so please can babyface not be the topic of the discussion." I said wanting to cry. I was still a little bit hurt. I didn't need them to keep bringing it up.

" stop looking like that. It was a joke." Tay said holding me.

" i loved that man with everything in me and he made me feel and look stupid. It was my fault. I had to fall in love with a married man. I thought i was over him when i got with keri, but all that marriage did was push him to the back of my mind. Its hard knowing that he's with someone thats not me. I had this crush for
17 years yall. And all he has caused me is confusion and pain." I said letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Im sorry." They all seemed to say at the same time and pulled me into a hug.

"Want me to cut his dick off." Traci said making me giggle and wipe my tears.

" how about i call the spa and nail people and we get pampered and relaxed." Towanda said we all agreed

"Toni I'm hungry." Trina said making us look at her.

" there some spaghetti on the stove i cooked it last night." I said and they all ran in my kitchen leaving me on the sofa. Just great.

" yall greedy asses better save me some." I yelled as the door bell ringed. Getting up i opened it seeing the man holding a batch of red roses and 4 shopping bags.